Expansion pack and account issues

by Autumn1106

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expansion pack and account issues

★★★ Newbie

My original Sims 4 account was on an old apple ID I no longer use, have access to, nor am I even sure its typed correctly for the log in. I was able to log back into it as I had the password and the email and I redownloaded the game and the packs I had. I was able to play it just fine then today it forced me to use a verification code to log in, which I cannot access or find. I can still open and play the game but it removes all my packs due to the account issue. Is there anyway I can transfer the expansion packs over as they're already downloaded? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Expansion pack and account issues

Community Manager

Hey there @Autumn1106 

If you're having troubles with the verification code on your account, that's something the live support team can look into with you- here on AHQ, we aren't able to access your specific account details to help get you logged back in.

You can reach out to live support for more help on this by following the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/ 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

All Replies

Re: Expansion pack and account issues

Community Manager

Hey there @Autumn1106 

If you're having troubles with the verification code on your account, that's something the live support team can look into with you- here on AHQ, we aren't able to access your specific account details to help get you logged back in.

You can reach out to live support for more help on this by following the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/ 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help