Re: Cheaters on battlefield 2042

by Carbonic

Original Post

Cheaters on battlefield 2042

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Great job updating the game but please make a better anticheat. You guys don't care about it because your numbers are up. Unacceptable. Fix it or I'm completely done. I been playing since bad company....FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 70 (5,546 Views)

★ Expert
@NOFXguy81 In my nearly 500 hours I don't think I've seen an obvious cheater yet
Message 2 of 70 (5,468 Views)

★★ Expert

the one thing i can say is that in all my time i have yet to see an obvious hacker in 2042...
a good player doesn't cheat necessarily....

Message 3 of 70 (5,446 Views)

★ Guide

Where do you get that they don't do anything and if so what do you suggest for anticheat? You are the one who has to come to the realization of the situation that it doesn't get better than this, the job that AC does can almost be described as going out and trying to pat a swarm of mosquitoes to death with your hands on a summer evening, not an easy task or rather a completely impossible task . Interpreting the 2 answers above, the EAC seems to work perfectly fine as they haven't seen a cheater in hundreds of hours and have to "tell" you about it.

Message 4 of 70 (5,422 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm not sure if this is a get good issue or what. I have not seen an obvious cheater yet, but there are plenty of one hit kills, killed around corners and players that sponge dozens of rounds without deaths. This still needs to be fixed and might be what OP is seeing.

Message 5 of 70 (5,416 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@sk1lld wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a get good issue or what. I have not seen an obvious cheater yet, but there are plenty of one hit kills, killed around corners and players that sponge dozens of rounds without deaths. This still needs to be fixed and might be what OP is seeing.

@NOFXguy81 

I believe that what @sk1lld say might be what you are witnessing in this game.

Check this topic: Hit-reg-issues-TTK-vs-TTD-inconsistency  you might find similar encounters there.

Message 6 of 70 (5,400 Views)

Hero

In all modern Battlefield games this might have been the best and least troublesome anti-cheat we have had.

carbonic signature

Message 7 of 70 (5,376 Views)

★★ Expert
@SpoolaZ the main reason is because i know from personal experience that there are enough players throwing hackusation like its free candy...
not every player who kills you is cheating and not every player who has a plus 3 KD is cheating i have heard both statements before...
and teh current reference is BFV a game that had next to no working anti-cheat so yeah not having seen any rage hackers in 500+h is a big win in my book
Message 8 of 70 (5,359 Views)

★ Expert

I will say that I have seen a few very suspicious players, people that have uncanny game awareness.

But the amount of spotting in this game is a total joke and it could of course be a matter of being spotted (which we must expect to be all the time).

Other games using EAC still have cheaters (Apex etc), but compared to earlier BF-titles, BF2042 is very "clean" and cheaters are not really a problem (I haven't felt it at least).

Message 9 of 70 (5,341 Views)

★★ Pro

@UP_LordPlumber wrote:
@NOFXguy81In my nearly 500 hours I don't think I've seen an obvious cheater yet

Ive submitted a couple videos.   Things I have seen

1:  Shooting through the mountain.   Im on the downside of a hill.  He is at the bottom of the other side.   Head Shot through the hill

2:  Shooting through containers.  

3:  Running at a sprint in a direction (say east) and hip firing 1 head shot with a smg to the south.  

There are also many suspect things, but because I cannot validate it with video, I dont submit

Message 10 of 70 (5,274 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help