Re: Add a server browser

by iGallilleo

Original Post

Champion

@SharpGoblin wrote:

A server browser would be like a loveletter to the fans.

Ain't that the truth.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3801 of 3,916 (509 Views)

★ Guide

Add a server browser !

Message 3802 of 3,916 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After they change the quick match options, I fear I will no longer see Redacted/Exposure again. I will be forced to no longer play at that point, a Server Browser/Persistent Servers would fix this and add so much enjoyment to the game. 

EA/DICE please make it happen.

Message 3803 of 3,916 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RayD_O1 Probably only have a limited access to Amazon cheap servers and need to have a certain number of live players connect before joining a server, reason for the long waits sometimes in MM. For me most of the time feels like I am playing on the other side of the world and lately been real buggy for me.
This is the reason we need a server browser/persistent server so I can see the ping, hopefully can pick the region and even the map to play on.
If nothing else a stable server to play on and get away from Amazon, lets us host our own servers not Portal servers were it is still cheap 45 hz servers.
Message 3804 of 3,916 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@frekwalda1 

@sk1lld 

@Sadly MM has removed all player choice and controls how, what and where we play

Only the return of a proper Server Browser alongside Persistent Servers will allow us to return to the days when we enjoyed playing Battlefield daily with friends / clans on decent quality servers.

Message 3805 of 3,916 (422 Views)

Champion

@iGallilleo wrote:

Add a server browser !

Alongside Persistent Servers, imho MM simply does not cater for BF players needs.

DICE please make it happen.

Message 3806 of 3,916 (368 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It may be too late for BF2042, but Imho the very future of the BF franchise will be dependant on the return of the SB / PS, it is that critical to its survival.

Message 3807 of 3,916 (319 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@RayD_O1 My question is: Did they learn from their big mistakes.
Time will tell...
Message 3808 of 3,916 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Mackstan71 

Of course they did. They must have. How could they not?

Message 3809 of 3,916 (239 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Mackstan71
As you say only time will tell, one thing I do know is that a SB / PS will be the first thing I will be looking for.

The success of the next BF is totally dependant on MM being replaced so the BF Community can start to be rebuilt back to the levels we enjoyed previously.

Message 3810 of 3,916 (230 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help