Re: About the Plants Design, Release and Order

by EA_Cath

Original Post

About the Plants Design, Release and Order

★ Guide

We have known that the PVZ3 Team is working on the project called "Choose Your Seeds". But there are still some problems on it.

A The order in which plants are acquired is problematic. We got cabbage-pult when the pigeon feeder come in level 65, instead of when the landscape ----roof came. 

B Some plants came out too late, just like that game designers release any plant they want. Some of them should came earlier. Such as Sun-shroom.

C There are few plants in the game. Players could get 1 plant by playing over 40-80 levels when they reach the level higher.

D According to the game presents, it means that players only can choose 5 plants in one level. That's so few.

Now the release of the plants just like PVZ2...Devil

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: About the Plants Design, Release and Order

Community Manager
Hey @Yuanzifeng007, thank you for your input!

I'm sure the teams are working to make the Pick a Plant feature fit into the current game. Maybe we will see some changes made to the plants being added into the game and levels. I'm sure it'll all make sense when Pick a Plant is released Standard smile I can't wait to see how it looks and how it plays out in PvZ 3.
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)