Your first nhl game and your favorite nhl game.

by Intuitive-tumult

Original Post

Re: Your first nhl game and your favorite nhl game.

Mine was 93 on the SNES.

I can still remember the day i got it too.

I was a Delivery driver for Pizza *

My Favorite???

Thats kind of a toughie.

I really enjoyed 08-Staal cause I hadnt been playing for quite a long time.......

I really cant say with any degree of total certainty???

Message 11 of 16 (269 Views)

@7df81e6108e66429 SERIOUSLY E.A!?!?!?!

Youre going to CENSOR that word!?!?!

Pathetic!

The word started with an S and rhymed with Mutt
Message 12 of 16 (268 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ericdan12 wrote:

My first was curtesy of my brother in the 94-96 range, I'm sure. Personally, if I'm going very nostalgic, I think of NHL 99 on N64 would be the most "quotable" Ex. Freight Train Choo Woo! Oooo he got his bones rattled! Love that stuff.

As far as my prime of playing, which is like 09 to now, I would say that peak NHL was 17-19. When they had the NBC broadcast package with Doc it felt the most immersive and gameplay has basically been the same otherwise.

Good topic!

North Bound on a South Bound freeway 🤌🏻

Message 13 of 16 (206 Views)

First game that I can remember is NHL 96 on the Sega Genesis, the one with the funky and fancy yellow part on the cartridge.

I remember having an absolute blast in NHL 2001 and 2005 with friends, even Nagano '98, but it wasn't until NHL 10 when I started playing competitively. 14 will always hold a special place in my heart though I'm the best at 20

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 14 of 16 (183 Views)

Community Manager

It's great to see everyone's responses here! My first NHL game was 94, but my obsession with this series began with NHL 98. I always loved hockey games though. Going back to Blades of Steel and Ice Hockey on the NES. As far as a favorite goes, that's tough to pick out. Probably NHL 14 for mostly nostalgia reasons. Gameplay-wise, probably 23.

Aljo.png
Message 15 of 16 (160 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My first NHL video game was NHL Face Off 99 (PS1) , while my first EA Sports NHL game was NHL 2005. After that I have buy almost every year newest NHL game. I have all NHL games from NHL 2003 to NHL 24.

Message 16 of 16 (148 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help