Update on Hybrid Controls and Goalie Tethering

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Re: Update on Hybrid Controls and Goalie Tethering

★★ Pro

About such things I be aware not to buy such games early. Did'nt the people not learn from the presentation scam from last years game. Hope for you guys which bought the game that hybrid control will be back soon, I don't believe in an early patch.

Message 81 of 305 (1,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

The stupidest thing is that all managers are either cowardly silent, or write formal messages "soon", "we can't name a specific date". You once again framed everyone. You've had more than a month and you haven't done anything.

Message 82 of 305 (1,734 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just like that, a month ago they announced that there will be hybrid controls and 3 controls will be available. skill stick, total control and hybrid controller. If I knew it wouldn't be there right away, I would never buy a pre-order and wait for them to put it there.

Message 83 of 305 (1,727 Views)

Hybrid controls Friday ? NHL 24

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Is it Friday? Because
many players say that the return
of the hybrid will be on Friday with
the official release. But I haven't
found any sources, and we would
like to have an answer. Otherwise
I would like to be reimbursed,
what are the steps please.

Message 84 of 305 (1,726 Views)

Why can't I create a user-defined control?

★★ Guide

Why can't I create a user-defined control?

I was looking forward to the game but it is unplayable for me, like all my friends I used hybrid controls which disappeared from the game. The game is absolutely unplayable for me now, but I regret buying kor when I bought the ultimate version.

Message 85 of 305 (1,654 Views)

★★★ Novice

For anyone wondering, I was able to refund my Xbox pre-order.  Just said straight out that hybrid controls are missing and that’s non-starter for me. So you can get a refund.

Message 86 of 305 (1,712 Views)

Re: Hybrid controls Friday ? NHL 24

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was able to refund mine no problem. I wish more people would refund and show them how upset we are. We can always buy it again if they fix the huge problems. The way they learn is if we hit them in the wallets.

Message 87 of 305 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree, I think tomorrow the game will be the same. I’m angry. 

Message 88 of 305 (1,866 Views)

★★ Pro
@shellac4twent Absolutely agree, but the most doesn't understand this.
Message 89 of 305 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Aymeric-Ketterle Unfortunately unless they surprise us, unlikely. Around a month ago they announced the hybrid and '23 style goalie controls would be added in a POST launch update. They had stated they would be updating us with "concrete" info but since then it's been crickets from the devs and the community mgrs are in the dark.
Message 90 of 305 (1,817 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help