Re: Pass Accuracy slider for CPU seemingly has next-to no effect.

by lightningtoxic

Original Post

Pass Accuracy slider for CPU seemingly has next-to no effect.

★ Guide

Been doing CPU vs CPU testing for about two weeks now (and those who recognize my name will know that anytime I'm on the forums here, I'm talking about CPU vs CPU stuff), and I cannot describe how frustrated I am with how little ability we have to reduce the pass accuracy of the CPU.

Statistically, there are roughly 9 to 10 icings per NHL game. Of course, those are 20 minute periods, and I'm working with 10, so I should be seeing roughly 4 to 5 icings per game (if I'm going for realism). Yet, even with the slider on 0, I'm luckily if I see even ONE over the span of THREE GAMES.

With the pass accuracy slider at 100 for the CPU, I see their passing percentages range between roughly 92% and 96%.

With the pass accuracy at 0 for the CPU, I see their passing percentages range between roughly 88% and 92%.

...That's it? The difference in the extreme ends of the slider is approximately four percent? Even with the slider at zero, it is RARE to see the AI aim a pass poorly.

Message 1 of 2 (210 Views)

Re: Pass Accuracy slider for CPU seemingly has next-to no effect.

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, I've noticed this as well.

Also, maybe we should have a slider so that the AI takes more shots on net. 

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help