Re: NHL 25 thoughts?

by 10026436

Original Post

NHL 25 thoughts?

Friends,its getting down to that time when,hopefully we should start hearing some whispers and rumors of whats coming?

Any of ya hear anything at all about 25,yet?

Cover athlete?

I would think that Matthew Tkachuk would have a really good shot this year because of the obvious!

Some other players Im shocked that havent been on it yet!

1.Kucherov

2.Pastrnak

3.McKinnon

4.Vasilevskiy

5.1 of the Hughes brothers or both

6.McDavid again?

7.His teammate Leon D.?

8.Kaprizov

9.The Next McDavid (Bedard???)

..............We havent seen a Goalie in quite a while

..............The Hughes Brothers would be great

..............McDavid absolutely KILLED it in the playoffs,mainly the finals!

..............If Crosby Retires I would think they will DEFINITELY tap him for the cover!

The only thing I have heard is that this year they are suppose to really work on Franchise mode and that was merely speculation from last year!

Your Thoughts?

Message 1 of 8 (776 Views)

★ Guide

As always i hope they upgrade the presenatation side of the game big time with team intros goalie presentation before the game begins that is going to do so much for the gameplay/overall feeling of the game they could do so much more to make the game to feel more authentic.

Message 2 of 8 (706 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@coolspot777 Like I'd love to see footage of fans outside the arena during the playoffs reacting to a win, loss or goal including sponsors logos like Best Buy or Honda. I also want to see new commentary too.
Message 3 of 8 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I also love to see that.

Message 4 of 8 (444 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Barkov or Bobo! 

Message 5 of 8 (424 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bobrovsky! @7df81e6108e66429 

Message 6 of 8 (231 Views)

Champion

I'd want the cover athlete to be someone that will kind of define what NHL 25 is aiming to improve on gameplay wise.  While I would love MacKinnon on the cover.  I don't think they are doing back to back Avalanche.  But #1 Cop Bobrovsky or Barkov would be cool.   Or the greatest drawing ever.... GQ4x-OXW0AAajPv.jpeg

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (221 Views)

★ Guide

I play full sim cpu vs cpu Franchise. I'd like to see the gameplay look more like real hockey. The game has become linear and very stale to watch. I'm not talking about animations but reactions to play by play. Hockey is such an exciting sport but players always make the same overdone moves and angles. The game looks like real hockey but doesn't carry the excitement and creativity from the CPU players. 

I also cannot find an online game and play in an NHL arena with other players like we used to 10 years ago with no issues. The other thing is the sound effects. There are still these old punching wax paper sounds that are from the 90's to represent hits. Those sounds do not exist in hockey. They're thumps. Years ago this was the bests we could do but now it's really inexcusable.

If a game doesn't play itself like a real hockey game looks, then it's poorly done. That's the ultimate litmus test. Watch the game play itself.

Message 8 of 8 (208 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help