NHL 25 for PC

by IC0NWAR

Original Post

NHL 25 for PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How can someone make a request to EA to put the NHL franchise on PC (ie. NHL 25)? Does anyone know where or how to make contact with them?

Message 1 of 17 (18,408 Views)

Re: NHL 25 for PC

Community Manager

Hi there, @IC0NWAR 

I can assure that we're very aware of the requests for a PC version. Thanks for the feedback on this.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 17 (18,398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's one thing to be aware of it, another to ignore it, but is EA going to do anything about it?

Message 3 of 17 (18,240 Views)

Community Manager

@IC0NWAR 

We haven't announced which platforms future games are going to be on yet. We'll have to wait and see if PC is included.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 17 (18,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When will we get the update about that? I am very happy because when I was searching for your post link, I also discovered https://uktopwriters.com/best-essay-writing-services/ website link where I found a lot of best essay writing services and I took interest in that website because I am not so good at choosing the best essay writing service.

Message 5 of 17 (18,108 Views)

Community Manager

@SkyeSauendaers 

When we announce a new game, we normally include the supported platforms.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 17 (18,104 Views)

★★★ Guide

@IC0NWAR I’d say theres more chance of either of us landing on the moon in a washing machine than NHL 25 coming out on PC. The PC modding community utterly shame game developers, especially EA developers.

Message 7 of 17 (18,090 Views)

★ Guide
@IC0NWAR #NHLONSTEAM
Message 8 of 17 (17,957 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I'm semi-retired and I still work with business development in technology so I have some grasp on costs versus return on investment. 

I'm a sports gamer when i have free time and I subscribed to Xbox game pass ultimate cloud gaming so I could play MLB the Show on my pc. 

Two things:

1) MLB thought it was worth putting on xbox cloud gaming.

2) Wouldn't the business stratgey of what MLB is doing apply to EA and NHL Hockey?

It might actually peak some interest and maybe indirectly help generate sales......mmmmm...maybe not right away but in the long term. Maybe worth an EA internal discussion.

Food for thought perhaps. Might also be a good PR advertising move...

Have a great day.

Message 9 of 17 (17,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jack805tdWhen does **EA** advertise this series? Where do you see EA NHL ads besides NHL broadcasts? The only ads I see in-game are for packs & battlepass

Message 10 of 17 (17,787 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help