Not all items merge in merge academy

by Princess585858

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not all items merge in merge academy

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have encountered an issue with merging matching items in Merge Academy. I have attached a screen print of the matching items.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6 (500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not all items merge in merge academy

★ Apprentice

There should be a button with a gem value once you reach the maxed-out leveled items. It is at the bottom of the screen near the right hand side. If you click on that, you will be able to "sell" it for the listed gem amount, and the item will disappear from the board in exchange for the gem value.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (171 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Princess585858, Apologies to confirm are you unable to merge items or what is happening exactly?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I try to place one item over the other to merge and the top item automatically flips back to its' original square in the grid. The two items will 'flash' indicating they can be merged/

Message 3 of 6 (485 Views)

★ Novice

I am finding that issue with items that have stars

Message 4 of 6 (343 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if you click that item you will see a statement that it is at the Max level. It also has a Star in the left bottom of picture.  There is NO information about each generator, what the spawns are, or what the MAX level is for, how to use it, etc.  

I checked the pogo useless instructions, page 4 says you can Delete an item or SELL it at a higher level BUT it does not tell you How to SELL it or what they mean by SELL it

POGO EA really needs to have the developers of these games also include decent instructions, documentation, pictures etc. so we know what we are looking at.    

If any one knows where to get decent information , let us know .. I have found a pogo tips site and a couple of others .. Good Luck - have fun 

Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)

★ Apprentice

There should be a button with a gem value once you reach the maxed-out leveled items. It is at the bottom of the screen near the right hand side. If you click on that, you will be able to "sell" it for the listed gem amount, and the item will disappear from the board in exchange for the gem value.

Message 6 of 6 (172 Views)