Offline Creators Wishlist NHL 25

by Juhani_91_91

Original Post

Re: Offline Creators Wishlist NHL 25

★★★★ Novice

Is it possible to have user tracked stats? I play franchise with my family members and would like to know if you could keep track of stats of individual users. Also maybe make the crowd more authentic like home fans not jumping up and clapping when the away team scores. Same with hat tricks i see lots of hats of different colors but none of the team that actually scored, Also maybe allowing the user to change who takes the face off or pre faceoff adjustments/ set ups. I like the idea of what they are trying to do with NCAA with a fatigue system maybe they could do something like that in nhl 25 as well. Just some thoughts look forward to seeing what else you can incorporate in the game to make it more realistic and fun . 

Message 51 of 58 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would like see a way to create players a lot quicker. The ability to create 2,000 odd players is great but so time consuming. I was going to create every NHL player from the 90s. I failed the challenge and never got near creating that many players due to how time consuming it is. I was thinking maybe the ability to create a template, where the sliders on the attributes screen are already set in place. For example a template for an overall 75 two way forward overall 80 dman, overall 85 sniper etc. Choose the template you want then all you need to do is fine tune some attributes if you want and create the players name, look etc. I’ve created players, like a grinder who’s overall is 75, finished creating that one then had to create the same type of player, adjusting the sliders exactly to what I just did with the last player. Hope that makes sense.

Message 52 of 58 (291 Views)

★ Guide
@ozhockeyfan Love this suggestion.
Message 53 of 58 (231 Views)

★ Guide

With college football and Madden getting an online creation suite that should allow for custom logo importation and mass player creations it is imperative that NHl is also adding a similar system. We should also always be able to edit genrated players in franchise mode. No more blank outlines for any player profiles; if there is no picture it must show the player avatar. These are all mimimum expecations. 

Message 54 of 58 (219 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jlnhl2001 cheers! I hope the developers feel the same.
Message 55 of 58 (204 Views)

★ Guide
@henryclay1844 I 100% agree with this. NBA 2K has systems like these, so why can’t NHL?
Message 56 of 58 (194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Aljo  Why we can't choose freely year in the section "Year drafted", when we create players in NHL 24.

PROBLEMS:

• We can't choose freely year in the section "Year drafted", when we create players in NHL 24.

• When we create player and select this player's Birth Year is 1964, we can select a year or to option "undrafted" in the section "Year drafted", but if we select this player's Birth Year is 1963 or earlier, we cannot select a year. If players birth year is 1963 or earlier, only option in the section "Year drafted" is "undrafted"

SITUATION IN NHL 24

SITUATION IN NHL 23

• We can choose freely year in the section "Year drafted", when we create players in NHL 23.

HOW FIX THIS PROBLEM ?

• Now earliest year is 1983, which we can choose in the section "Year drafted". The first NHL draft organized in 1963. Would be nice that 1963 would be earliest year, which we can choose in the section "Year drafted" , when we come to create players in NHL 25 and we could choose in the future freely year in the section ""Year drafted"

Message 57 of 58 (116 Views)

Community Manager

@Juhani_91_91 

Thanks for the feedback on this.

Aljo.png
Message 58 of 58 (110 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help