Offline Creators Wishlist NHL 25

by Juhani_91_91

Original Post

Re: Offline-Ersteller-Wunschliste NHL 25

I have posited or submitted new ideas for Logos plus I think they should take off certain corny Logos

Add these ideas

- A Gator or Crocodile

-Piranha

-Tornado

-Minotaur

-A Cobra(They do have snakes BUT Not a Cobra specifically)

-A Sasquatch

-A Raptor

-A Tyrannosaurus

-A Badger

-A Spider

-A Scorpion

-A Better WOLF/Dog

-A Mummy

-A (Praying) Mantis

-A Bee Swarm

just a few ideas

Personally I think they should take these pathetic logos away

-The Chef

-The Traffic cone

-Cheesburger

-Pizza Slice

-Childlike Construction guy with hard hat

I think they should also UPDATE and make some of the logos look way more professional

Some of the logos I cant even tell what the heck they are!!!

Message 41 of 58 (356 Views)

Re: Offline Creators Wishlist NHL 25

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Aljo 

This is off topic, but in the game Vaasan Sport abbreviation is wrong. Hopefully EA Sports could finally fix this in NHL 25

PICTURE1 : The situation now and how it should be fixed

NHL 24_20240519002455.jpg

PICTURE 2:  Proof that Vaasan Sport's abbreviation is SPO

Nimetön.png

Message 42 of 58 (341 Views)

★ Guide

I'd also like to see generated prospect names be improved greatly, especially for lesser known hockey nations. Countries like Switzerland, Poland, France, Denmark, Austria, Hungary, and Norway, for example, all have English names. Before you give EA the benefit of the doubt by mentioning Brad Lambert, he's only one case of this IRL.

Here are some names I thought of for generated Swiss prospects:

First names: Alessandro, Alexander, Alexandre, Andre, Andreas, Antonio, Armand, Arnaud, Aurel, Aurelien, Bernhard, Bruno, Charles, Claude, Claus, Claudio, Dieter, Dietrich, Edmond, Emil, Emile, Eric, Erich, Erik, Ettiano, Étienne, Felix, Filippo, Florian, Frans, Franz, Gabriel, Georg, Georges, Gerald, Gerhard, Giorgio, Giovanni, Giuliano, Giuseppe, Gustav, Gustavo, Guy, Hans, Heinz, Henri, Henrich, Hugo, Ignacio, Iker, Jacques, Jean, Jean-Francois, Jean-Jacques, Jean-Laurent, Jean-Pierre, Johann, Jules, Julian, Klaus, Laurent, Leo, Leonard, Leonardo, Lionel, Louis, Luca, Luciano, Marcel, Mario, Massimo, Mathias, Mathieu, Matteo, Matthias, Maurice, Maurizio, Maxim, Nico, Nicolas, Nikolaus, Oldrich, Oliver, Olivier, Patrice, Patrick, Patrik, Peter, Petr, Philip, Philippe, Pierre, Pietro, Rafael, Raffaele, Raphael, Rejean, Romano, Rudolf, Rudolph, Rudy, Sacha, Sascha, Sasha, Severin, Talon, Theodor, Thomas, Tomasso, Tomas, Ulf, Vincent, Vincenzo, Yves

Surnames: Abstreiter, Abruzzese, Acciari, Amann, Barthez, Bauer, Baumann, Baxmann, Beaujean, Bernard, Bianco, Bieber, Blanchard, Blanco, Bonnard, Boyer, Braun, Briand, Buchberger, Cacciaguerra, Caron, Carpentier, Chartrand, Chevalier, Clement, D'Agostini, D'Agostino, D'Amour, Daumont, Deichmann, Della Rossa, Denis, Deschamps, di Giuseppe, Divis, Donati, Donato, Dreiber, Echner, Eisenhauer, Esche, Esposito, Faulk, Fessner, Fiorentino, Forster, Frullio, Fuchner, Fuchs, Gaillard, Gauthier, Giordano, Girard, Guiliani, Giuliano, Guerin, Guttenberg, Habsburg (I'm not sorry), Hauser, Heberlein, Hebert, Hiller, Hillier, Holzer, Kaufmann, Kambeitz, Klein, Koch, Kohler, Kohn, Lambert, Lander, Lang, Lanzig, Laurent, Lefebvre, Leitner, Leto, Letzmann, Liebemann, Lieber, Lombardo, Luciano, Mair, Mann, Martin, Martino, Maurer, Mercier, Miller, Moller, Moreau, Morello, Morrelli, Morin, Muller, Mueller, Obermann, Oberkofler, Oberlander, Ouellet, Ouelette, Pacino, Pelletier, Perez, Perrin, Quintal, Raymond, Reitzer, Reller, Ricci, Rizzo, Romano, Rousseau, Roux, Russo, Ruthemann, Saccone, Sbisa, Schauer, Schmaltz, Schmidt, Schneider, Schwarz, Schubert, Seidel, Seider, Soccio, Tamer, Tell, Teubert, Thomas, Till, Tillmann, Unterberger, Undertaler, Ustorf, Valdez, Vandmorel, Vidal, Vital, von Arx, Wagner, Warner, Wimmer, Wolf, Zabatino, Zettler, Ziegler

Also, attached is a text file extracted from NHL 20's databases, in regards to the names that can be used by generated players. Here's what I found when it comes to the regions, which are listed as banks:

Bank 0 corresponds with Czechia.

Bank 1 corresponds with Finland.

Bank 2 corresponds with Germany.

Bank 3 corresponds with the WHL and OHL.

Bank 4 corresponds with the QMJHL.

Bank 5 corresponds with Russia.

Bank 6 corresponds with Slovakia.

Bank 7 corresponds with Sweden.

Bank 8 corresponds with the US.

So many of the names that could be used for banks 0-7 are instead used for bank 8, and barely even get used. If this is somehow still a problem in NHL 25, please make any necessary changes, as there's too many for me to mention. Some names, such as Artjoms, which could be used for Latvian players, also have "isczonly" assigned to 1, meaning they can only be used by created players.

These changes could help make franchise mode more realistic with generated prospects, plus the additions of new regions to help fill the void left by players from Poland, Belgium, Romania, etc. using American names.

https://x.com/jlnhlfan/status/1717044140813541678?s=2

Here's a thread I have compiled about how this has been an issue for nearly a decade, if not over a decade.

Message 43 of 58 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Aljo 

• It would be nice if we could choose the position of the logo on the jersey. Generally position of the logo is center of jersey, but some teams don't have the logo in the center of the jersey. Like you see, at Grizzlies Wolfsburg, Düsseldorfer EG, HC Vítkovice and HC Plzen jerseys, the logo is not located in the center of the jersey. Düsseldorfer EG logo is located immediately under of the collar and Grizzlys Wolfsburg logo is located in the shoulder line. HC Vítkovice logo is located in next to the collar and HC Plzen logo is located in same position, where soccer teams logo loceted, in the shirt. Would be nice, if EA Sports could add possibility choose the position of the logo on the jersey, when we create teams.

Logo position.png

Message 44 of 58 (289 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In the create a team, I would like to be able to add the name of the arena to the center ice, like all NHL arenas

Message 45 of 58 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@habsfan79 wrote:

In the create a team, I would like to be able to add the name of the arena to the center ice, like all NHL arenas

This should be in the game. But also would be nice, if we have all NHL arenas in use, when we create teams. Now we have had in use same arenas since NHL 17. Also would be nice, if we can use smaller arenas, when we create teams.

Message 46 of 58 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Totally agree on all of this. And access to female players is something I have requested. They were featured in NHL 23 but then you could not actually see any women. There are very talented female players that I would love to have access to

Message 47 of 58 (224 Views)

Re: Offline-Ersteller-Wunschliste NHL 25

★★★★★ Apprentice

Would be nice if when creating a team we don't have to fill it with players right away, and create AHL affiliation right away. Let us fill the team with players in the player movement screen so that players a re not doubled. I want to create my own league of teams with men and women players once the PWHL is added. 

Message 48 of 58 (212 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm going to guess that this has to do with licensing, but if I wanted to create a Cleveland Barons team, I would like the option to choose the Cleveland Barons logo. The last time I checked, it was an alternate jersey option of the Dallas Stars.

But hold on, I think I can choose a Seals logo for a create a team, which is also an alternate uniform for Dallas.

Message 49 of 58 (167 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ts8586

It would be nice to have the Cleveland Barons logo and the California Golden Seals text logo in the team creation.
Message 50 of 58 (123 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help