New way for players to literally get in the game!

by 127310CW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New way for players to literally get in the game!

★★★★ Novice

For your consideration, I recommend creating a new genre I elect to call Madden ME. This concept isn't too far-fetched as games have been doing things like this for decades. Madden Mobile already has a space to create a person and customize them to each individual's preferences, but nowhere in the game does a user get to play using them. I suggest correlating the customizable individual to the pack system so that the selected build, number, name, etc. would be correlated with a player includable on a roster that comes from a (Madden ME) pack. I additionally suggest creating a pack system for Madden ME, that follows the same upgrading profile that is already in place, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Iconic, and Mythic/Foil. By completing Madden Me challenges, (just like any journey or challenge already in place), you can get a better version of yourself. Uncommon ME, Rare ME, Epic ME, and so on. Enable the player to be able to select (just like any other select pack that is part of the game), which position (of all possible football positions) their Madden ME will take, and add that version of themself to the roster. I recommend only allowing the roster to permit 1 Madden Me (regardless of rarity) of the individual at a time, but I leave that to your discretion. Have an allotted range of potential for each rarity of these players just like you do for any player in the game currently. I believe making a move like this enables participants to involve a deeper part of themselves into a game we already put our souls into. Thank you for your consideration, you may contact me at [edit: email address removed] anytime with questions in need of clarification.

Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New way for players to literally get in the game!

★★★★ Novice

Another alternate way to integrate Madden Me could include giving players an uncommon Madden Me player to fill a position of their choice when they first get the game running forward. And for players who already play, give Rare, Epic, Iconic, Mythic, Max players for each 500 OVR or so that they improve their team, with the option of what position that player takes each time. So, for example when an individual gets to 3,000 OVR they would get a rare Madden Me, and select the position of this choice. Later on when they hit 3,500 OVR, they get an Epic Madden Me, and then select what position this player will take. This would go on until they receive The Madden Me Max at 5,000 OVR or the Foil at 5,500 OVR whatever OVR value you feel is appropriate for any level of Madden Me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Another alternate way to integrate Madden Me could include giving players an uncommon Madden Me player to fill a position of their choice when they first get the game running forward. And for players who already play, give Rare, Epic, Iconic, Mythic, Max players for each 500 OVR or so that they improve their team, with the option of what position that player takes each time. So, for example when an individual gets to 3,000 OVR they would get a rare Madden Me, and select the position of this choice. Later on when they hit 3,500 OVR, they get an Epic Madden Me, and then select what position this player will take. This would go on until they receive The Madden Me Max at 5,000 OVR or the Foil at 5,500 OVR whatever OVR value you feel is appropriate for any level of Madden Me.

Message 2 of 3 (196 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The second option would likely be a better way to implement custom players, as I am aware you have a schedule for what events and packs occur when, and this allows for more longevity of letting players choose a player to represent themselves on the field as they level up and improve their team.

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help