Rif.: F1 SÉRIES, WHAT IS MISSING ?

by Nellix82

Original Post

F1 SÉRIES, WHAT IS MISSING ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have been a codemasters' games consumer since 2010. I have suggestions for the next f1 title, which should be a summation of the previous ones with current additions that are still missing, such as:

1- more realistic rain, with tires emitting a large spray that blinds those behind, as it happens in reality.

2- more varied sunlight lens effects, with clouds in different shapes and sky with more gradients of dark blue, white, and light blue.

3- yellowish sky at sunset (f1 2013), in races in desert sandy weather countries like abu dhabi, jeddah, and bahrain.

4- more podium cinematics, playing the winner's national anthem, first-person view inside the garage, walking in the pits, getting out of the car in on-track collisions, *putting on the helmet and getting into the car.

5- track officials interacting with accidents, pushing cars to the tow truck, removing crashed cars from the track.

6- pre-season option, for minor setup tests before starting the season championship.

7- more realistic physics, with real-time ai assistance and options to change responses in interviews during cut scenes.

This is everything that has been missing from the game since 2010, and some of these have already been included before but were forgotten in subsequent additions until today (item 3, 4*, 6), from previous versions (yellow sunset sky f1 2013) that codemasters themselves have already do

Ne before.

Thank you!

Imagem

Message 1 of 2 (546 Views)

Rif.: F1 SÉRIES, WHAT IS MISSING ?

★★★ Guide
@L'SPR 2019 I think there is also a lack of saving the entire race for online......tracks that are not flat and perfect.....real curbs....real tracks.....real cuts and other safe things
Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help