Re: The lot type is not showing anything.

by crinrict

Original Post

The lot type is not showing anything.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The lot type is fixed as 'residential', and nothing appears in the list. I've tried removing all mods, I've tried resetting them, but the issue hasn't been fixed.

Can anyone help me fix the problem?

I'm using a translator. Please understand.

Message 1 of 4 (87 Views)

Hero
@unmi1234 Is someone living on the lot ? You can't change it if someone is living there. Move them out first.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (77 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! It was a basic problem that was going to be solved simply like this...

I kept trying because I thought it was possible in the past, but I guess I was mistaken.

Thank you so much for your response.

Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

Hero
@unmi1234 If you have other packs that give residential like Paranormal or Tiny living, it should be possible to change to those.

Not sure about residential rentals but for those I would move out any Sims anyways to avoid issues,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help