Re: can we have a school pack based on children?

by sailorleontine

Original Post

can we have a school pack based on children?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

we're getting a school pack based on teens but i also want a school pack based on kids and it's definitely a expansion pack
because i have lot of things on my mind that needs to be added in a new world

-library for kids so they can work on something either on the computer or the books based on their projects or something
-playplaces for kids with an already existing stuff and new stuff
-a tree where your sims can build an house and other things so you can use it
-a school for kids (either elementary school or middle school or even both of it)
-swimmingpool with watersliders in it (maybe even trains how to swim)
-more outdoor games activities (like hide and seek, tag your it, rock, paper, scissors, cops and robbers and more)
-more kids aspirations (like exploring aspiration to name something, or *when i'm older i want to become an ""* aspiration)
-after school activities (like joining the club for kids only, doing group activities for kids only, forming a group friendships)
-sport activities (gyms or fitness or even both of them, eventually update it in a basegame or even ballet)
-a gym lot for kids only
-nature parks places
-summer camp lot
-limonade stands and/or bake sales
-school parties and/or parties for kids in general
-play houses and/or garden houses
-more interractions for kids in general
-skate parks (where everything is skate related)
-more personality traits (like timid/insecure trait for examble or even a bully trait)
-a secret world for kids only (kinda kind of like oasis springs expect this time only kids are allowed to go in)
-a new culture based on kids with the kids pack
-more mean interractions
-having competitions
-attraction/fairground park lot (or even carnival lot)
-theatre lot where kids can play the roles with other kids and practice it or something
-a museum lot
-go for field trips
-dress ups

basegame related to kids:
-bikes for kids
-trampolines
-sleepovers
-more skills options for kids
-kids playing instruments
-toy ovens
-football/soccer for kids
-art skills like teens, young adults, adults and elder sims can
-programming skills
-homework club or working on a project WITH your schoolmates
-fashion design
-photography
-gardening (like taking care of the plants and other interractions older sims can)
-chess skills
-science skills
-dance skills
-cheerleading
-handy skills (not everything though just some of them)
-more unique hairstyles for kids only
-more siblings rivalry options
-jump in bed and couches for fun (kinda like they did with the sims 2)
-car toys options (everything you can think of it)
-sport likes/dislike option

i guess that's all for now but i definitely want a kids school pack since we are getting teen school pack soon, most ideas came from others i wanted to add
just a few came from mine, as long as kids have more interractions and stuff, i don't mind having things in the game for kids only

i want to add something based on kids in an already existing packs in the sims 4 too but i'll seperate them in an another topic

Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@sailorleontine

an update after almost 2 years:

some of the things are already in a game and most of them in "growing together" but there are still lots of things that aren't in the game

i hope EA sees this so we can get an expansion pack based on little kids and maybe calls it "elementary school years" and i definitely hope we get a new world so we have lots of options for little kids

treehouse, more outdoor games activities, bikes for kids, sleepovers and (kind of) siblings rivalry are already in the game but we still have a lot of lists that still aren't there so we need that change so we have a lot more options for little kids like they did with teenagers from the high school years pack

The Sims 4 is mostly based on (young) adults only (thankfully we have high school years for teenagers and discover university after they graduate school)

sure we have some family gameplay (growing together and parenthood and even a bit of for rent) but it's like for each ages

you want something more that's more focussed on other ages like little kids and toddlers for examble (toddler stuff came with so little items and same with kids room stuff)

we need one that's only based on certain ages and i know little kids don't get the love they deserve since we don't have any packs completely based on little kids (we have a couple of kits based on little kids but it only comes with clothes and furnitures but no real gameplay, i want the last one, more gameplay)

i hope EA consider it and makes an expansion pack based on little kids if they sees this (it doesn't have to be based on USA though)

Message 2 of 4 (148 Views)

★★ Novice

We had a thread about a homeschooling pack. Now it’s pretty common (post covid), it would be something different than just “highschool years” for kids. But also would add to homesteading, occult or historical gameplay. Your ideas would go so good as part of the kids “homeschooling”

Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)

★ Guide

i saw something similar to this indeed and funny thing i responded with that topic not that long ago

i'm fine with each school types, home-schooled (both little kids and teenagers) active school based on little kids, even private school are fine by me
and i'm open for occult school (i doubt that's gonna happen since refresh is needed if they ever plan to add an active school based on occults)

i'm in for historical gameplay :D

Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help