Re: It Should be Possible to Choose Bicycle Helmet Colour

by Applecorn80

Original Post

It Should be Possible to Choose Bicycle Helmet Colour

★★★★★ Pro

I can't find any way to change the colour of the bicycle helmets without mods. It's such a small thing, but I still want it. I mean, we can choose the colour of the bikes, so it's weird that we can't choose the colour of the helmets.

Message 1 of 3 (2,487 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SqueamishNerd 

Agree! There should be a way to either choose the helmet OR to make them coordinate with the bike colors.
It is a small thing but still annoying that a new helmet color/style shows up every time they get on a bike.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
#EQCreations
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 2 of 3 (2,437 Views)

★ Guide

@EuphorialQueen wrote:

It is a small thing but still annoying that a new helmet color/style shows up every time they get on a bike.

this is the main thing that gets to me.  i'd like them to match or choice, bt it's a minor issue and they only use bikes for neighborhood navigation.  bt seriously why is it random each time?  are they renting them?  do they have an unlimited closet full of them?  it's jarring and world breaking.  even if it's bleh-tacky i'd like it to be consistent, and then the one time you see the perfect match never to be seen again.

Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help