Re: Player Jersey Number Bug

by 17345629

Original Post

Player Jersey Number Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Madden 24 number jersey bug.

while playing franchise mode I noticed one player from every team has the number zero on their jersey. For example Jayron Kearse from Dallas Cowboys has the number zero on his jersey.

Their is a simple fix for this, just go into the player editor and change the number back to the player’s original number.

Message 1 of 4 (2,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This has been brought up so many times and no response!  And it's not just the number, it's the height, weight, face and race of the player. I guess I'm more referring to the draft class but still. Typical EA! 

Message 2 of 4 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Only problem I am having with jersery numbers is I made 2 careers. A wide receiver for the 49ers. #88. Then I made a qb for the steelers #12. Well i deleted the wider receiver and 49ers completely. but everytime I play under the steelers it changes my number to 88. I go back. change it to 12. save it. then the next day i have to change it again? can anyone help? 

Message 3 of 4 (1,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me to I did a qb and the number was 7 then I deleted it and did a rb and did number 20 but it keeps changing back to 7

Message 4 of 4 (609 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help