Missing Franchise Features

by 2bd8f37c33306e9a

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Franchise Features

★ Novice

The advertised Franchise Features are not included in the game I purchased. Trade slots, contract extensions, 5th year options, additional relocation cities, etc. are not there. It is essentially the same as the previous years version of the game. 

Message 1 of 6 (781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Franchise Features

Community Manager

Hey @2bd8f37c33306e9a 

Thanks for the additional information, to confirm the PS4 will not have all features available, as some are only avaiable on the newer Xbox Series X and PS5.

For more information, check out the blog posted by the team: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-24/dual-entitlement

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (640 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @2bd8f37c33306e9a, To confirm which game are you playing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (697 Views)

★ Novice

Madden 24

Message 3 of 6 (693 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @2bd8f37c33306e9a 

Thanks for the udpate! Would it be possible to get a few additional bits of information?

Also I've moved your post over to the Madden 24 boards. 

• Platform (or client):
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag):
  • Are you getting an error message?
  • Does this happen to any other account on the device?
  • What type of network are you using? (Wired, Wireless, Hotspot)
  • Is anything else happening?
  • Please share any steps you've tried to far to resolve the issue:
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (677 Views)

★ Novice
  • Platform (or client): PS4
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): Zombienightnight
  • Are you getting an error message? no
  • Does this happen to any other account on the device? Yes, just tested it. 
  • What type of network are you using? (Wired, Wireless, Hotspot) Wireless
  • Is anything else happening? No. 
  • Please share any steps you've tried to far to resolve the issue:No e
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

Screenshot of trade screen. No different than last year. 

Message 5 of 6 (670 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @2bd8f37c33306e9a 

Thanks for the additional information, to confirm the PS4 will not have all features available, as some are only avaiable on the newer Xbox Series X and PS5.

For more information, check out the blog posted by the team: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-24/dual-entitlement

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (641 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help