Re: Coaches

by masonbohner02

Original Post

Coaches

★ Apprentice

When I’m looking for players that would fit my AHL coach, I see that it only shows a line fit for my NHL coach. Can I see how a player would fit my AHL coach?

for example, I’m making a trade of a few AHL players. I want other AHL players that fit the coach I have but it only shows a fit for my NHL coach. Am I missing something? A separate tab or something??

Message 1 of 4 (245 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is ridiculous. I can’t even get line fits for my current coach.

Message 2 of 4 (236 Views)

★★ Guide

Yup, no way to see this. Franchise mode is a train wreck. Don't bother wasting your time. 

Message 3 of 4 (65 Views)

★★ Guide

Very good point, this is annoying!

i also think it should show when the scouting is outdated when you have changed coach. I know it says the name of the coach's scheme fit, but I think more than me have at some point made the mistake of trading for someone you think will fit perfect on the second d-pair, only to realize that is not the case, because with the new coach you don't know yet. A nice red warning that the information is outdated would be helpful for that

At the very least there should be an easier option for this. Some might want to know the fit right away, while some still want to keep the scouting updated themselves and look deep into a coach's preferences before hiring (likely a C- coach if the fit is anywhere close, but anyway...) .

Message 4 of 4 (13 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help