Re: EA App Is A Complete Mess

by EA_Atic

Original Post

EA App Is A Complete Mess

★★★ Novice

Why are we still being forced to use the EA Desktop app if we have the gamepass? It's honestly the most poor excuse for an interface out there. One of the most simple features doesn't even work, being the Remember Me feature. I constantly have to log back in no matter how many times I click to save my name. Another fun new bug is since BF2042 released, I know have to uninstall and reinstall the EA App so my games will download updates, otherwise it just continuously force stops the updates instantly before even calculating the size. I've had this app for a about a half a year now, and I still can't put a desktop icon for any of the games; which also ties in to the fact that I can't play even single player games if I can't get online.

It's kind of wild how EA is just openly getting away with releasing content that's not even half finished, and the response is always "it is what it is." This app is garbage. I don't get why EA is chilling on not one, but TWO horrible desktop apps. Absolutely wild.

Message 1 of 6 (7,259 Views)

★★ Novice

dude, i uninstalled this bs of an app ages ago, i try to reinstall it again and guess what?? apparently the app is still installed despite its folder not even existing in file programs but doesnt even let me open for obvious reasons?? what kind of quality control is this?? i just want to replay the dead space trilogy god dammit !!! 

Message 2 of 6 (7,129 Views)

★ Novice
@TaichoBeardo Its abysmal Origin sucked but this is worse, EA need to pull their fingers out. They have enough dough FFS
Message 3 of 6 (6,080 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Absolutely garbage indeed it's ridiculous 

Message 4 of 6 (6,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am new to this whole EA APP is trash issue.   I thought I had seen it all when "Chat Support" is nonexsistnt.  But, then I noticed the DATE of the posts.  Are you telling me that EA has been aware of this HOT TRASH for over 12 months and still done nothing with it?  I've been playing EA since "If its in the game - its in the game!" Well, not treating your fans like mushrooms is pretty much part of every game. ; Where has it gone in yours EA?

Message 5 of 6 (5,649 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (5,617 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help