Re: Founding Members Will Rise Again "Arte Et Labore"

by thurlow885

Original Post

★★ Guide

Dark Green Vintage Minimalist Aesthetic Newspaper Fashion Marketing Ad Inst_20240207_233048_0000.png

IMG_20240207_225225.png

Message 141 of 146 (698 Views)

Awful to concede 5 in 19. That also casts quite a damning verdict on your defence with 13 goals conceded across these 4 games.

Your position in the table is still good, but you would probably have wanted that win at Turf Moor. Awful to lose the win so late in "El Lanclasico".

Message 142 of 146 (693 Views)

★★ Guide

@JustinCase0110 wrote:

Awful to concede 5 in 19. That also casts quite a damning verdict on your defence with 13 goals conceded across these 4 games.

Your position in the table is still good, but you would probably have wanted that win at Turf Moor. Awful to lose the win so late in "El Lanclasico".

I feel the Chelsea result was an error on my behalf. I had set up a few team sheets beginning of season and formation I used was 451 flat. I also used this against Brentford previously and what I hadn't realised was I had set up defence on 'Constant Pressure' and this left defence very fatigued, I didn't twig on this previously as I had put it down to playing with 10.men for majority of the match and being bombarded.. however even after freshening up my defence in Chelsea game they tired quickly and once they found a way through my defence was non existent, soon as restarted and attacked lost ball and they were gone or should I say Spinazola was gone.

I have since changed this tactic so hopefully that'll prevent a disaster like that again

Message 143 of 146 (688 Views)

★★ Guide

Dark Green Vintage Minimalist Aesthetic Newspaper Fashion Marketing Ad Inst_20240208_121538_0000.png

Dark Green Vintage Minimalist Aesthetic Newspaper Fashion Marketing Ad Inst_20240208_122055_0000.png

Message 144 of 146 (682 Views)

★ Guide

22 goals and 22 allowed. At least the team is consistent lol. Midtable is a good position to be in at this point of the season. It might be too early to think about Europe but the position in the table is still very much possible if you can fix the defense. 

Message 145 of 146 (673 Views)

★★ Guide

Dark Green Vintage Minimalist Aesthetic Newspaper Fashion Marketing Ad Inst_20240215_114833_0000.png

Dark Green Vintage Minimalist Aesthetic Newspaper Fashion Marketing Ad Inst_20240215_115606_0000.png

Decided to make my frustrations at the game into the story. I will start a different thread at some point for the continuation 

Message 146 of 146 (627 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help