lost account progress

by j4eagle

Original Post

lost account progress

★ Novice

i lost all progress on apex when tried to link my pc account to my Xbox account and was wondering if you could help me

Message 1 of 8 (292 Views)

Re: lost account progress

Community Manager
Hey @j4eagle,

Did you unlink your Xbox account from an old EA account to link it to a new one? If so, that's your issue, as save data is stored on the EA account level, so it doesn't carry over to the new EA account.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 2 of 8 (263 Views)

★ Novice

I don’t remember unlinking my Xbox account but I must have because it’s not letting me link it back to my ea account. I also lost all my in game skins and was wondering how to get them back 

Message 3 of 8 (256 Views)

Community Manager
@j4eagle,

If they were all on your Xbox, you'll need to relink it back to its original EA account. It's not guaranteed that you'll get your progress back however, but hopefully it'll still be there for you.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 8 (254 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to but I think I accidentally linked my Xbox account to the wrong ea account because when I tried to link it to this ea account it didn’t let me 

Message 5 of 8 (230 Views)

★ Novice

So is they’re still away for me to link my Xbox account to this EA account or is it not possible because I accidentally linked it to the wrong account.

Message 6 of 8 (173 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @j4eagle,

You should just be able to unlink your Xbox and relink it back. That won't be an issue.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 7 of 8 (160 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to unlink my Xbox account but it said I had to wait till 10\02\2024 to unlink and it says an EA account can only be linked to one Xbox account in it’s lifetime 

Message 8 of 8 (104 Views)