Re: The new anti cheating system conflicts with dial-up internet applications

by KingsburyButcher

Original Post

The new anti cheating system conflicts with dial-up internet applications

★★ Newbie

EA AntiCheat will identify broadband dial-up internet applications commonly used in China as cheating programs。This causes the computer to lose network connectivity once the game is started。I will provide the installation program for this application,Please correctly identify the cheating program。It is expected that tens of thousands of people in China will be affected by this. Please make timely corrections。

The following links are all live footage taken by affected users, please refer

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Lu4y1s7Tn/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click&vd_source=a13...

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV14u411K7ys/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click&vd_source=a13...

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1dw411k7Zg/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click&vd_source=a13...

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 7 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

finally someone have same problem

i live in china same,i am using PPPoe, and i got same problem that when i get game stared and then my internet conntion going down 

Message 2 of 7 (1,311 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also this problem happens in Romania too. I live there and I have a dial up ethernet connection at Gigabit speed. Every time I try to play,this damn game switch off my internet connection for no reason! It appears that new trash anticheat system is the main culprit. I discussed with some folks here,they have this issue too and someone said that if you start the game with internet connection via a router, there's no problem at all,but when you try to connect with direct cable via broadband dial up ethernet,there you go, your game will disconnect your internet!

I think DICE will never repair this issue because they don't care about gamers,once you buy their * you are on your own.

Message 3 of 7 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when will ea fix this?this is unacceptable,they can't just ingore dial-up internet user!

Message 4 of 7 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Guide
@WwSsAaDd9 EAAC is so porely coded so it conflicts with pretty much everything.
Message 5 of 7 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Since this problem is on since october and nothing has changed, I don't think those money-grubbing **** will do anything about it.

But of course they want at least 80 Bucks for [Removed] nonsense.

[Edit: Profanity removed. Please do not circumvent the profanity filter - ElliotLH]

Message 6 of 7 (354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello everyone, i as you have encountered this problem, i found a solution, it is very dumb as it is fitting because EA are also dumb. 

I found only one working solution, this requires your PC to be wifi enabled.

Basically launch EA App, disconnect from PPOE, enable hotspot on your phone and connect with your pc to it, launch the game while connected to hotspot, wait until you get to main menu, once you are at main menu alt-tab to desktop, connect back with PPOE connection, get back into the game, you will see "connection problems" "retry" click retry and it will connect fine, it seems to be issue only at launch of the game.

Message 7 of 7 (227 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help