Online career

by zacka2000

Original Post

Online career

★★ Newbie

I have recently started playing online career. There is certain times when I’m playing it that I have to wait around 10 mins just for one fight. I need to keep searching for an opponent and it struggles to find one. I understand due to your lack of effort on this game not many people play it. However I have bought x2 Xp for 2 hours. I don’t understand how I need to buy a x2 xp but it’s wasted as you cannot match me with an opppnent. I was in 45 mins only had 3 fights. This is genuinely terrible. If the game struggles so much to find an opponent this shouldn’t effect my x2 xp, you should only count the xp for game time as I want to just give up around 30 mins of putting the x2 xp on. Please sort this out as I’m sick of spending more time waiting for an opppnent than actual fighting 

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Online career

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There seems to be no resolution of problems in the form of lost coins, XP boosts, or Evo points.  There is no actual customer service.

Really frustrating. 

Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help