Online Career Prestige Error and Season End Date Change

by GlassJoeGOAT

Original Post

Online Career Prestige Error and Season End Date Change

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: UFC 5
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug @EA_Mako The last time I "prestiged" my fighter, the points reset to zero but the max alloted points stayed the same. It was 1400/1400, but then when I prestige it reverted back to 0/1400 instead of 0/1500 I'm not near my console so the numbers might not be exact but whatever prestige level I was supposed to go to was essentially not given. Additionally season 6 of online career was supposed to end this week but it was extended 6 or 7 days. What is going on with online career? I wanted to wait til a new season to start after the prestige mishap.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The prestige is in my online career. The middleweight. I used my remaining Evo points but the prestige level should be 1 level higher or I should be given lots of Evo points I essentially wasted Also the season end was clearly extended.
What happens when the bug occurs? I lost a level up in prestige which was very frustrating.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see either a prestige boost or Evo points I used to no avail. Also I'd like an explanation why the season got extended.

* Both issues are the first time encountering them. When I can get to my console I can try to provide screenshots. 

- thanks

Message 1 of 1 (92 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help