Re: NHL24 PC: Online Versus Edit Lines/Strategies

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

NHL24 PC: Online Versus Edit Lines/Strategies

★★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 24
Platform:Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CanadianMarc
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch an online versus game. Invite a friend. Have the host select a team (we chose Montreal Canadiens Alumni). Have the host edit the lines and strategies (we swapped the LW and RW players around, and changed "Behind the Net" to "Crash the Net" for all forward lines, and changed the neutral zone to 1-3-1). Attempt to start matchmaking.
What happens when the bug occurs? Failed to retrieve data; please try again later. Error Code: 14AFFE8D61D5ED65-00000000000000009999-CCE83D4A898ADBD5
What do you expect to see? The game launch normally, with the updated roster/strategies saved and executed in game.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Online Versus
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:51 PM On June 17th
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

This error seems to only happen when you are queued up with a partner (in my experience) and you have them adjust the strategies or lines prior to the match. When they press start game, it yields that error. I have played on my own and tested this multiple times, it seems to work fine in singles. Please note that since the Xbox Cloud Gaming UI Update I haven't been able to test if the bug still remains, however given no NHL updates were made, I assume the bug is still present in game. 

Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)

Re: NHL24 PC: Online Versus Edit Lines/Strategies

Community Manager

Hey there, @MarcTheCanadian 

Can you get me a video of this? Just put it up on a service like YouTube and link it in a response. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (183 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help