NHL24 Hut Squad battles offline

by davecaps

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL24 Hut Squad battles offline

★★ Novice

Hello - I have a question..

I finished very close to Elite 2 last night (500 points off it) only to find when I started the game this afternoon it had knocked me down to the very start of Elite 3 which means I now have over 3000 points to make up.

Is it a glitch or have I missed something? Seems a little bit on the nose that I work my butt off to get somewhere only to be knocked down

Message 1 of 4 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL24 Hut Squad battles offline

Community Manager

Hi there, @davecaps 

Your placement in Squad Battles is fluid. This means that if others are surpassing your rank, it will push yours down. If you want to keep that rank, it's best to get a good buffer into that rank or keep playing.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (241 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @davecaps 

Your placement in Squad Battles is fluid. This means that if others are surpassing your rank, it will push yours down. If you want to keep that rank, it's best to get a good buffer into that rank or keep playing.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (242 Views)

★★ Novice

I would suggest that you need to put this in the game - finding this out here on this forum is a bit strange

Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

Community Manager

@davecaps 

In the info screens for Squad Battles, it says "Climb the ranks of a dynamic leaderboard. Ranks are determined by the average score among all competitors." I'll pass on the feedback you'd like to see this be more apparent. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (226 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help