Re: Missing features/removed features

by tariq887qasim

Original Post

Missing features/removed features

★★ Novice

Product: UFC 5
Platform:Xbox Series X
What area of the service are you experiencing an issue with? General Feedback
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Removed features that were already perfect in older ufc games. I try to keep it short and easy to see all the things i want to get updated, fixed, everything i have seen so far:

-Some frame drops on xbox series x.

-black screens instead of seamless, clean cuts in entrances etc. It destroys the presentation.

-camera spinning after clinch or getting up after groundgame (you spin my head round, baby right round!)

-no introcard (coming up next) at the beginning

-less commentary in tale of the tape (just do it as before please)

-less announcements by bruce buffer (origin, record, weight, height... Why?)

-too fast cuts after a fighter announcement, you can make it as before and let the fighters finish their taunts after bruce announces them. It just cuts too fast

-the ref saying protect yourself at all times etc... Bruce holding the mic (as before obviously)

-the cuts in between round replays always showed Fight night for me in multiple arenas, make it to the original ufc and maybe keep fight night for a few arenas as well (might be wrong about this one)

-Had slow motion fights with all settings on normal tho, after restarting the fight, it was good.

Apart from that, add in a feature to remove the skip text on screen during the presentations, it is annoying and distracts to enjoy those beautiful graphics!

Also, maybe give us a option, to go back to the old control settings, or binding everything ourself? Isnt that better? Your game is still too restricted in that department...

Thank you in advance, overall better game than ufc 4 in my opinion. Just add as much as you can from here, i am sure you will.

Message 1 of 4 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I concur.

As someone who runs a fed where I do full shows using UFC games, a lot of these presentation options are great but the rest are lacking. 

"-no introcard (coming up next) at the beginning

-less commentary in tale of the tape (just do it as before please)

-less announcements by bruce buffer (origin, record, weight, height... Why?)

-too fast cuts after a fighter announcement, you can make it as before and let the fighters finish their taunts after bruce announces them. It just cuts too fast

-the ref saying protect yourself at all times etc... Bruce holding the mic (as before obviously)"

The goal of UFC 5 is to be 'as real as it gets', but it's lacking in crucial areas of immersion. For diehard UFC fans, hearing Bruce Buffer's full introduction is a huge thing that yes, seems little, but just makes the game that much more authentic to the UFC experience.

Also, I will say, the "UFC Fight Night" branding is annoying. It was fine just being "UFC" as it was in UFC 3 and 4, that's not a change that necessarily adds anything to the game but it's more aesthetically pleasing. Israel Adesanya vs Paulo Costa in a 5 round main event is not going to be on a "UFC Fight Night" card.

Disabling the hud effects should also disable the jarring "SKIP" button in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Also, I am once again requesting the ability to give our created fighters more personality... let us choose their walkouts, give us more post-fight taunt options off the bat instead of having to wait for them to pop up in the store, let us choose their movesets...

I doubt the bulk of these will be changed but at least I can say I got the word out there. I know your guys' job is tough, and you have to meet the demands of all corners (causal, hardcore, offline/online players), etc. But we really do mean well and want the best for this franchise.

Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

★★ Novice

Thats what i am talking about! I hope there are more with the same wishes. Most people are just blinded and probably didnt even notice the less Presentation🤣 also i miss like in ufc 2 that the fighters muscles, especially chest bounced up and down more, in fighting i can see it better, but in the presentation, announcement and stuff it doesnt really bounce. I am crazy to care about such detail, but those are important. God damn it, EA

Message 3 of 4 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are not crazy at all man! UFC5 is so so disappointing because instead of adding more features they removed many important features for the immersion feeling, such as the cut out presentation and the tale of the tape with the stardown. I just can't understand the developers at all. They have a new powerful generation consoles to add many features and improvements, but they decided to eliminate many things that we see in the real life ufc card presentation. I'm very very pissed but they don't care at all to patch it in a future update because they add doctor stoppage we should be very grateful to them I guess man! 

Message 4 of 4 (166 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help