Re: Keybinding, unmapping, arrow keys

by MapleC1nnamon

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@Radious1987if you had done what I said, your problem would have been solved. I am left-handed and was experiencing this problem exactly. That solved it. The camera stopped being "free look" when I moved the vehicle.

you will probably say it didn't work. But all left-handers who have done this, the bug has been fixed. They managed to move the vehicle left and right, without the camera moving with it. the battle tank doesn't have this problem, but the other vehicles did. If you put A for left and D for right in the game for all vehicles, including the battle tank (and the soldier too, even though he has no problems, just so that everyone can move using A and D in the game, but on the keyboard, due to the remapping, the left and right arrow keys, have the emulation of the A and D key. . ), and use the key remapper to put A as left arrow and D as right arrow, then everything is perfect as it should be.

This program is very well known and has won several awards. The developer exists since 2008 and is indicated in several reviews.

soldier and  all vehicles:   (using this = no free look when move with arrows)

bf.jpg

Message 11 of 15 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice

We don't need another software to solve this issue. The game has to be fixed about this, period. Imagine, it's like using new software for every single problem you would meet in the game. It's absurd.
I have the exact same problem as OP mentionned. Free look on transport vehicles hasn't been fixed and it still needs to be done.

Message 12 of 15 (358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Madhawk  escreveu:

We don't need another software to solve this issue. The game has to be fixed about this, period. Imagine, it's like using new software for every single problem you would meet in the game. It's absurd.
I have the exact same problem as OP mentionned. Free look on transport vehicles hasn't been fixed and it still needs to be done.

it's very simple. don't use it. Until they solve it, you continue with your problem, while whoever uses it will play happily. Those who don't adapt, stay behind.

Message 13 of 15 (304 Views)

★★★ Novice
@audazsagaz Thanks works great
Message 14 of 15 (215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can't play without the game bugging out and acting like im holding down the up arrow to move. it is as though the key is stuck which i know it aint cuz it only a BF 2042 issue

Message 15 of 15 (97 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help