Product: Apex Legends

Platform:EA-PC

Please specify your platform model. PC

AMD or Nvidia Model Number 3060ti

Enter RAM memory size in GB 32Gb

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Alliance_2Lucky

Are you using any software with an overlay? No

Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?  Horizon, Lifeline

Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? 

Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)

Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. No

What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. No

Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No

How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 

When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)  June 25 2024

How often does the bug occur? Rarely

How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay

What happens when the bug occurs? Pred of my division 1 became Platinum 2.

What should be happening instead? The segment settlement badge of partition 1 should be a Pred segment.

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Players who log in to the game from june 25 2024

on June 25, 2024, apex should have been updated in the second half of the season. I logged into the game the ranking mode was updated, so I went offline.I heard that there was a file back incident this morning. So I logged into the game to check and found that there was no abnormality except for the update of the ranking mode. In the afternoon,  I logged into the game, I found that the qualifying position had changed from a Pred to a platinum 2. At this time, all the friends in my friends list are the original segments. Two days later, it officially entered the second half of the season. At this time, my position is still Platinum 2. However, looking at the 21-season ranking career shows that the first division is Platinum 2 instead of the Pred position.This is hard for me to accept.

Message 272 of 273 (86 Views)

Re: [July 21] Apex Account Reset

★★ Novice

I lost my ranked Split 1 progress this season. I hit D4 in the first Split - no my stats show me im gold 2 for the first splitFrown.

Message 273 of 273 (36 Views)