I’m loving the new update, however..

by CodyPearce209

Original Post

I’m loving the new update, however..

★ Apprentice

Product: UFC 5
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug New fighters added have heights not consistent with what the stats would suggest
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check some new(er) fighters such as Caio Borralho, Anthony Hernandez, and Marina Rodriguez.. and rather they’re too tall or too short, a quick check at the height stats should quickly make it obvious.
What happens when the bug occurs? The stats present a height the fighters simply don’t have
What do you expect to see? Consistency with the stat heights and the fighters in game.

Hey EA, I’m absolutely loving the new update and the addition of all the new fighters, however for a while now I’ve noticed a few bugs with the fighters and their sizes. I know. It’s just like me to notice something like this, but I highly recommend looking into Caio Borralho, Marina Rodriguez, and even Anthony Hernandez. Their sizes tell a completely different story from their stat heights, so I’m just bringing this to your team’s attention to see what you’ll do with it. Peace and blessings to everyone reading, and if you wouldn’t mind giving a “me too” on this post, I’m hoping it would boost the credibility of my post. Take care always💪🏼 Side note: the CAF size is perfect! Please keep the CAF fighter heights the same as they are now, as I couldn’t be any happier with it! Much love EA!

Message 1 of 1 (180 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help