How do I report a bug in NHL 24?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

How do I report a bug in NHL 24?

Community Manager

Hey, NHL Community.

Thank you for taking a moment to fill out a bug report! This forum board is a helpful place for both our Customer Support staff and NHL development team to identify issues you might be seeing in NHL 24.

Before you submit a bug report, please use the search bar and look for key words related to what you're seeing. An example of a key word could be "freezing," or the name of a player, game mode, Pack, etc. If someone already reported the bug you're seeing, please reply to their thread and hit the "me too" button under the original poster's message. 

Thank you ahead of time for posting on these forums!

To help make sure your post is in the right place, let's go over the difference between a bug and a technical issue.

Technical issues are problems that can often be solved with some troubleshooting. Connection and installation problems are some pretty common technical issues. 

Examples below should be posted on the Technical Issues board

Bugs are problems you can't fix by yourself or with the help of our support team. We'll usually need to replicate the issue ourselves, then we can start working on a fix. Sometimes a patch or update to the game will be needed to apply the fix. Here are some examples:

• Audio Problems
  • Crash/Freeze
  • Exploit
  • Gameplay

It's important to be as specific as possible when submitting a bug report.

We're looking for the following details:

• Fill in all the fields in the bug report form
  • Description:
    • Include the date/time it happened
    • Let us know what sort of troubleshooting you've already tried on your own
    • If you can include screenshots or video clips of the bug in action, that's helpful! 

Thanks for reading!

Kent.png
Message 1 of 1 (3,244 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help