Hello EA, I know you guys get a lot of bug reports, but..

by CodyPearce209

Original Post

Hello EA, I know you guys get a lot of bug reports, but..

★ Apprentice

Product: UFC 5
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug As I’m sure your team is well aware by now, (I say it too much😂) I have severe OCD and measure my created fighter’s height with a sticky note. He’s clearly shrunken a bit
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly have no idea lol. Rather it’s a problem or not is subjective to everyone else, all I’m saying is that it has completely ruined the game for me. It’s the only game I care to play, so this is kind of awful.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can no longer play the game anymore, losing my favorite way to pass time.
What do you expect to see? Literally, all I’m asking is for you guys to bring the created fighter back up just simply by liked half an inch.

I think I’ve basically laid it all out above, but I do want to say, I know my bug reports may sometimes seem a bit trivial, but please take into account the times I’ve been right. Please take into account how badly this ruins not only my favorite game for me, but my favorite thing to do in my free time. I appreciate your team so much for helping me with previous bugs, and I’m just asking for you guys to give me my favorite game back by raising the created fighters height by literally just half an inch. I wish everyone reading peace and blessing and hope you all have an amazing day. Thanks for your time EA.

Message 1 of 1 (347 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help