Re: Game freezing in between rounds

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Game freezing in between rounds

★★★ Newbie

Product: UFC 5
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Game freezing in between rounds online and offline which requires a game restart. At the end of a round when skipping the cutscenes occasionally the game will freeze where both fighters will be frozen walking away from each other and only the game sounds and background animations play. This is particularly prevalent during fight contracts and a huge pain when I’m on my last try of a fight and it crashes resulting in a loss of currency. This also has happened in online ranked which results in losing MMR. This is becoming a huge issue and I’m not the only one experiencing this problem either. It’s happening every few days now.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Skip the cutscenes in between round on any fight online or offline. Particularly fight contracts.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will freeze and require a restart.
What do you expect to see? Both fighters are frozen at other sides of the cage whilst the background animations and audio continues to play.

N/a

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Re: Game freezing in between rounds

Community Manager

@MrRoyBent 

Try booting in Safe Mode and then choose Option 5, Rebuild Database: 

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/support/hardware/safe-mode-playstation/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help