Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★★★ Newbie

same issue here, won the game as kill leader, didn't receive "apex predator" badge on bangalore. Contacted EA support and they just said "keep waiting, might take some time due to huge traffic" even tho i get other badges instantaneously. Happened 2 times to me already. 

Message 60 of 2,217 (7,107 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

★★★ Newbie

I've won several games as the Jumpmaster and haven't received the badge yet, just won as the kill leader on Pathfinder with the final kill and none of the appropriate badges were earned. 

Message 61 of 2,217 (6,747 Views)

Double duty badge not earned

★★★ Newbie

I just became Champion Squad twice in a row and I became Kill Leader in both games. I didn’t get the “Double Duty” badge but I did earn the “Scavenger” Badge. It says on the badge to earn it I have to be Champion Squad and kill leader. Not sure if it’s a bug or if there is a different way I have to earn the badge. 

Message 62 of 2,217 (7,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also havent received my squad wipe badge as mirage, after wiping squads 3 times now!

Message 63 of 2,217 (6,740 Views)

★ Novice

I have done this 3 times myself and still no badge as well as shotcaller badge not unlocking

Message 64 of 2,217 (6,730 Views)

Re: Shot Caller Badge not Unlocking

I'm having the same issue! Definitely should have got this Standard smile

Message 65 of 2,217 (8,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still haven't unlocked the badge after winning many games as jumpmaster.
Message 66 of 2,217 (8,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am on PS4 btw.
Message 67 of 2,217 (8,246 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My assassin badge won’t update at all on my one character and I have alsmost 130 kills and I e definitely have had more then 10 games where I’ve had way more then 5 kills 

Message 68 of 2,217 (6,633 Views)

Lost badge

★★★ Newbie

I killed 3 full squads in the same match and still didn’t  receive the Triple Triple Badge. I have recorded the gameplay too. 

Message 69 of 2,217 (6,607 Views)