Badge didn't unlock even though it should have

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: The triple triple badge didn't unlock for me. Is this a Bug?

★★★ Newbie
Just happened to me as well. I was playing Pathfinder, had an insane game where I wiped 3 squads, and did not receive the badge. Quite disappointing- I won't even be concerned with completing this badge until I hear this bug has been remedied.
Message 90 of 2,217 (5,027 Views)

Missing badge Double duty.

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? T-baggingYou
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Looking for badgereward.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. After winning the game.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Dont know.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 070419 18:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I was playing as a champion and ended up winning the next game. I was the top killer in my squad when we won the next game. However, I didn't recive the badge "Double douty" as a reward.
What should be happening instead? Getting reward.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try it.

Message 91 of 2,217 (5,219 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Adding mine to this as well, team work badge not awarded after winning with a prefilled squad and everyone having 5+ kills. Also was not awarded no witness badge after my prefilled squad dropped 5+ full squads. Squad mates complained about not getting credit for killing someone 10 seconds after a Respawn in the same match.

Message 92 of 2,217 (4,958 Views)

Re: Apex Predator and Double Duty Badges are not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Product:Apex Legends

Platform: PC

Nvidia Model: MSI GTX 1080

Gamertag: Grandson_Ghost

Ram: 16 GB

How often does the bug occur: 100 percent

Along with Apex Predator not unlocking on some of my characters (Octane, Pathfinder, Lifeline). Team. Work. refuses to unlock. I've had several games where my team achieves 3 kills or higher plus wins and exactly 3 kills each. Predator has unlocked for my wraith and Mirage though. 

Message 93 of 2,217 (5,195 Views)

Re: Apex Legends badge bug, not received

★★★ Newbie

I am so pissed about this as well since i have squad wiped at least 5 times with pathfinderrrrrrrrr. I dont find a point in even trying for this badge anymore because i know im not gonna get it

Message 94 of 2,217 (4,979 Views)

Bugged Badges - Team. Work! & Drop Leader

★★★ Guide

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 980 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Balzano
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Tobbas, ByChed
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane, Wraith
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Badges in the menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Well, im trying to put on a badge that i am supposed to have unlocked.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? lots and lots
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Yesterday
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Well, the badges are not unlocked, even though the criteria for unlocking them is met.
What should be happening instead? The badges should be unlocked?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try getting 3 kills with all squadmates and you will see. Also win as dropleader. Badges wont be unlocked.

This has been an issue since launch. THe bug with winning as dropleader has never worked to unlock that badge.

Same goes for Team. Work badge. You cant unlock it, even though all 3 of the teammates get 3 kills. we have had several games where we all get 3 kills and then die. Also won a couple of games where we all get 3 kills. But nothing seems to unlock it.

Message 95 of 2,217 (4,907 Views)

Re: Apex Wraith Badge not unlocked

EA DICE Team

have you killed more players after it with wraith and did you have any lag issues at that time? @zacharylemay 

/Atic 

Message 96 of 2,217 (4,777 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still a problem and its happening again and again.

Message 97 of 2,217 (5,043 Views)

Re: Bugged Badges - Team. Work! & Drop Leader

★★★ Guide
Is this a confirmed bug?
Message 98 of 2,217 (4,866 Views)

★★ Novice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Message 99 of 2,217 (5,005 Views)