Re: Auto Pass Bug

by mendozzamagic

Original Post

@ddc19ad39d4dd81e What part of the field are you in? If you are holding the ball in the back half of a h2h match then it will auto-clear it to stop people getting one up and then simply playing keep-off in the back half.

And laggy video records fine … I do it all the time, and my h2h lag is shocking!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 11 of 13 (133 Views)

★★★ Novice
  1. Not Related to Clearing the Ball (red icon on player's head): This issue isn’t connected to the red exclamation sign indicating a player is about to clear the ball. It’s a separate issue altogether.

2. Auto Pass Behavior: The auto pass occurs unexpectedly, regardless of whether you’re in your own half or the opponent’s half. When tightly marked, attempting to evade defenders using zig-zag or to-and-fro movements triggers the game to automatically pass the ball. While this may encourage passing-oriented gameplay, it frustrates players who rely on skill dribbling or prefer a dribbling-focused style.

3. Justified Gameplay and Unintended Consequences: Skilled dribblers often use zig-zag movements to avoid marking. However, the auto pass disrupts this strategy. Sometimes, it results in unintended passes to teammates or even opponents, affecting the game’s flow.

4. Lack of Clarity for Players: The EA FC Mobile developers should explicitly inform players about the auto pass behavior. If the game prioritizes passing over dribbling, clear communication would help dribbling-focused players adjust their playstyle accordingly.

Message 12 of 13 (111 Views)

@ddc19ad39d4dd81e I haven’t been able to replicate what you have described - post some video and I can forward on to the team.

There should be no situations where auto pass engages while you have control of your player, other than in h2h when you are holding the ball in your back half.

If you are having issues with autoplay kicking in though, you can go into settings and switch it off.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 13 (86 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help