Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen? In the main game Conquest modes from the front page.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Multiple times this year (2042)
Summarize your bug I am experiencing a bug that occurs where the round start music is in a constant loop throughout the whole round. (at least one other player also experiences this bug) It's the music with this high-pitched sound (like someone playing the saw or something like that) and the only way I can stop it is to turn down all the music (which isn't ideal as I do like the end round music/vibes). It seems to occur on portal maps - liks Noshahr and Arica and Valparaiso. Cheers for the help!
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Conquest and wait for a Portal map. The round start music will keep replaying throughout the match.
What happens when the bug occurs? The round start music will keep replaying throughout the match.
What should be happening instead? The round start music should only happen at the round start. The round end music should play at the round end.

I am experiencing a bug that occurs where the round start music is in a constant loop throughout the whole round. (at least one other player also experiences this bug)

It's the music with this high-pitched sound (like someone playing the saw or something like that) and the only way I can stop it is to turn down all the music (which isn't ideal as I do like the end round music/vibes).

It seems to occur on portal maps - liks Noshahr and Arica and Valparaiso. Cheers for the help!

Message 1 of 1 (133 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help