Re: Audio Volume Error

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Audio Volume Error

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:XBOX X
Summarize your bug: audio adjustment for ‘car volume’ and ‘effects volume’ not working independently.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set ‘car volume’ to 100%, adjust effects volume to 0%. 
the ‘effects volume’ overrides ‘car volume’
What happens when the bug occurs? You cannot independently set the volume of the car or the sound effects 
What do you expect to see? i expect to reduce the volume of the sound effects without reducing the volume of the car.

this is mainly for streaming and playback of my videos. I find the volume of the crashes and damage to obstacles is much louder than the sound of the tires, engine and exhaust. It would be great if the audio settings worked as intended.

Hope this is enough information. Thank you. If anyone else could test this on other platforms that would be helpful. 

Message 1 of 9 (567 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue on PC, it's a known issue among the community

Message 2 of 9 (549 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@tvrsagaris Ohh, that’s my bad then 😅 I couldn’t see a topic on it. Assuming there is no fix or work around?
Message 3 of 9 (544 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@AshleeOrson No fix as far as I know. It's good you posted about it anyway, the players know about the issue I'm not sure whether the developers do
Message 4 of 9 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

5 month bump 

Message 5 of 9 (339 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This issue has been there from the start.

Message 6 of 9 (324 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

The NFS team has released patch 7.1.0 today, I wanted to confirm if there was any change to this issue for anyone in the thread.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 7 of 9 (312 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hii,

unfortunately not, the issue persists.

Message 8 of 9 (284 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

I wanted to update the thread, currently, we have no new information on this.

If you are still running into this, would it be possible to get a clip of trying to adjust the volume and running into the issue?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (187 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help