Re: BaP, Request Trade Broken

by UnitKillerX

Original Post

BaP, Request Trade Broken

★ Novice

The option to request a trade is completely broken for me. The GM Conversation tab is greyed out at all times. This wasn’t an issue in the last games. 

Message 1 of 6 (872 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @IVIattyIce2900 

Can you get me a screenshot of this? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (854 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you sim a lot of your season, then it will be greyed out. You can ask for trades on Sundays. Try that out.

Message 3 of 6 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It is just greyed out forever, I have three players all different positions in different seasons and it has never been an option to request a trade

sundays does not work either

Hope he still looked into this and fixed it @EA_Aljo 

Message 4 of 6 (629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is a screenshot. As you can see it's not available to speak with gm and that option never comes up. You can't even select it. There is no option to switch teams. I tried simulating to the trade deadline, past the trade deadline and to the end of the season. There is just no option to ask for a trade, please fix this. 

Message 5 of 6 (600 Views)

★★ Novice

It popped up for me because I played poorly on purpose and I was the number one over pick it all depends on how you play. With that being said I am amazed at how the goalie gets treated in this game full points, I win a game in overtime so that's two points just because it went in overtime or something or maybe it was not enough shots against I don't know but 26 shots with only two goals and winning by five to two and you get minus points almost after every game. Anyway it kept popping up once a month in the game and finally I took the trade and it was accepted. As far as my skater goes there was nothing wrong with him and it popped up once or twice I requested a trick twice and both times it said can't do it this time because I guess my guy is too good. Anyway I hope that helps.

Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help