We Have it before

by SnakesChildOne

Original Post

We Have it before

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Very frustrating thing

COD BO6 now add the sliding and the 360 View for the game character
long time before , when I played Battlefield 2024 Beta, the first thing I noticed was the change in the character’s movement style
. In the fifth part, they were able to slide and move 360 ​​degrees. This was removed in Battlefield 2024. I really don't understand the reason that prompted them to remove it at that time.
I wrote a comment about this and asked DICE to bring it back before the full game was released, but they did not.
after frustrating events, and reading many comments over the past years, I came to a conclusion about the main reason that made the game appear in the undesirable way that we were accustomed to in the past. Regardless of other reasons, such as the Corona events, the inaction of supervising officials, and the rush to release the game, the main reason is the misunderstanding of players’ love for Battlefield 4.
The main reasons that made Battlefield 4 the best game is the class , the second is the number of weapons, and the third is the number of maps . These are the reasons. There is another reason that some players add it, which is Modern Warfare. Many Battlefield fans love this style of war, so when Dice made the fifth part, they added some developments to the game to keep fans happy they  include sliding movement and 360 degrees for the character.

and when they decided to make a new one they used the battlefield 4 legacy .which is good in some way , until they make a big mistake by coping everything except the character class and some other things like the rocket.

will battlefield now returned almost normal ..... will they bring back the 360 style to our soldiers ?

Message 1 of 1 (176 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help