Re: Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) kicks out of game

door sdt-Rico
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) kicks out of game

★ Novice

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) kicks me out of the game all the time. Even after reinstall of BF2042, repair of the game and repair of the EAC service. I've disabled most of the other software like geforce, razer synapse, everything you can think of. Created exceptions in AVG for BF2042 and EAC. Reinstalled EAC certificates. Added administrator rights to both as well. I'm out of options to play this game, it's the first and only game I've trouble like this. Tried everything I could find on Google. I'm running Windows 11. Any ideas?

Bericht 1 van 3 (458 Weergaven)

[ Bewerkt ]
Community Manager

Hey @arsassins,

Welkom op het Nederlandstalige forum!

Jij krijgt deze error, neem ik aan?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Why-do-I-get-Easy-Anti-Cheat-Policy-Violated-Player-Remov...

EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Bericht 2 van 3 (446 Weergaven)

★★ Novice

die error krijg ik ook soms 3 weken niks en dan opeens een dag 4 5 x achter elkaar

Bericht 3 van 3 (348 Weergaven)

ea-promo

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help