Re: The Battlefield Community Guidelines

by xxxx1031xxxx

Original Post

★ Guide

Game code: ABCBM3   Being able to do this experience in Portal with AI is why I love this game.  However, it baffles me that EA has this code of conduct that prohibits profanity.

"If you can’t say something nice...
Don’t spam the chat with profanity or try to get away with it by replacing certain letters with symbols. We know what you’re trying to do. It’s not that clever."

In the Holy book Profanity starts with taking the name of the Lord your God in vain. BF3 bots and the whole game for that matter is full of profanity and yet you threaten the player base with punishment for typing four letter words that are all over the game constantly. Is this a double standard for your content and the players. If you don't want us to cuss, then stop cramming it into our ears.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Message 11 of 15 (1,320 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah is all a bunch of press they must give out and then also can lean on whenever they want. We have no rights as users, other than international law which governs how they use our data which why would they even tell us they are doing it wrong or for profit against those rules. So selling games with profanity but you are punished by some tool box kids that don’t like you repeating what they say on your screen is why games keep losing players. The little kids only get to play a couple hours normally in their rich little house. While the rest of us are grown and have to live with some dictator kids that in fact aren’t even supposed to play the game by the esrb rating. Wonderful world of getting screwed by corrupt corporations who only care about money.

Message 12 of 15 (1,005 Views)

★★ Apprentice

🚨TPTP🚨 Calling all New Gen HC Rush Lovers US States Side🇺🇸! A Solid Group🪖🍻🥾 Put This Together And Other Game modes just don't do it 🚬 Mon, Wed, Sat Nights 10PM🕙 CST!  Just search {SWEATS ANONYMOUS} 2042 RUSH WARLORDS in the server browser! We will be live tonight!!

Message 13 of 15 (971 Views)

★ Apprentice

Portal is broken… unusable

Message 14 of 15 (964 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sometimes it will show rush modes normally it just has conquest mode or zombies. We can’t create any lobbies, or i would play rush with ai or whatever but portal is so broken you can’t use it. The game can’t even show you a full list of recent players so its not gonna populate a server list. It’s such a scam with so many signs it’s maybe in third round beta stage but it’s still sold as a new game. Unfair sales licensing and use of international distribution i cant begin to point out how many different ways they should be out of the market. 
they will only continue to fix what the little kids and hackers/cheating exploiters need. I’m sorry for your time and effort but it’s truly such a disappointing game I want the entire industry rehauled. We as the customers have no rights or say or even a mediator let alone a credible source for approving games, they stopped at giving games a esrb rating. At least I got that accomplished/started. 

Message 15 of 15 (958 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help