Battlefield 2042 - November Check-in

by T0TALfps

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - November Check-in

★★★★★ Novice

There's a bug I've been experiencing for a long time now where one of my tank's loadouts won't entirely save no matter what I do. Specifically, my choice to have a thermal HMG would revert to the default HMG. Even if I set it before queuing for a match, it would get unset again once I got into a match. I'd have to really quickly switch it back to thermals before the game starts. One day I thought to just randomly switch around what I had equipped on the T28 and then set it back to how I liked it in the hopes that maybe it would fix it. It fixed the HMG + Thermal getting unequipped but now my spotter's seat defaults to non-thermal. So, it seems that all of my loadout settings will save except for the last one I set. This has been the case since before update 6 but hasn't been a problem since some time in the middle of season 5.

Message 21 of 53 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@T0TALfps, I wanted to give some feedback about playing here in Brazil / LATAM, I've been playing the game since launch, I have almost 900 hours of play and I've seen how much the game has improved with each update, but what affects me most negatively, and talking to people who play with me they agree, it's MatchMaking.

Here in Brazil it's improved a lot now, the number of players has increased, but it always happens that a full match ends and I go to a lobby that needs to fill 16/64, which doesn't It makes sense, if we had 64 players, why not divide these players into 2 lobbies and then new players can join and fill both?

I don't even see the amount of bots being the problem, but the fact that if the game adds bots to complete the game, then it shouldn't have the minimum number of people.

Another point is that we don't know how many servers are running, only on the portal, why don't they do the same in BFV where there are official and community servers?

And make matchmaking just a quickmatch for some server with empty space.

Message 22 of 53 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

this simple thing you just said would 200% save this game. REMOVE MATCH MAKING! ( leave that to COD ) Make Portal the Main Focus. Do work to the server browser because its terrible now. Make the Portal servers that run AI FULL XP just like the Dice default match making. Start adding some of the older maps. Game Fixed. What would i know tho over 10,000 hours of battlefield games. 

Message 23 of 53 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get the black screen issue fixed.

A server browser for all the game modes would be Nice. 

Message 24 of 53 (1,007 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, can you bring back the assault rifle grenade? Perhaps the safety distance of the grenade can be increased so that it will not explode within 40 meters. This can reduce the amount of explosives indoors.

Message 25 of 53 (998 Views)

★★★★ Pro
Message 26 of 53 (992 Views)

★★ Guide

Excellent news, I hope the patch works to fix the blackscreen issue

Message 27 of 53 (986 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@T0TALfps Will the matchmaking with AI soldiers fix also correct the AI spawning in TDM? Spent last night quitting and restarting matches to finally trigger a server with backfill.
Message 28 of 53 (954 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have noticed 3 visual and gameplay related issues so far;

1) PP-2000 in official Bad Company 2 playlist uses 20 round magazine instead of 40 rounds like in 2010's Bad Company 2.

2) Charging handle of G3 rifle slightly twists and clips through the body of the rifle during reload animation and interior part of the bolt does not move along with the charging handle (see attached screenshot).

3) Running down hills or in Servers with increased movement speed causes sprinting animation to not cycle properly (freezes for a bit at the end of each animation cycle)

Message 29 of 53 (939 Views)

★ Guide

Hit Registration Issues

We’ve seen your comments about hits sometimes not registering. While a rare occurrence on most maps, this was particularly felt on some areas of Redacted during heightened moments of conflict where defensive gadgets are being stacked.

Oh so that's why the event chart loses at least 35 shots and even more for higher rpm weapons between client and server out of 200ish during a solo breakthrough on orbital.

Praise Dice 

Message 30 of 53 (909 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help