Battlefield 2042 - November Check-in

by T0TALfps

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 2042 - November Check-in

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,@T0TALfps 
I would like to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful work,
However, there are some issues that need to be deal with which is hindering the gameplay in redacted map,
1st the first sector is very difficult for the attack team to take the objective.
2nd. Some players are able to glitche inside the walls which allow them to shoot through the walls and throw incendiary bombs through the floor,

Also, there are some other maps that need attention in rush game mode,
1. In the following maps the attacker team get bored easily due to their respwan is far away from the first sector which makes the first sector harder than normal to destroy the objectives,
*. Arica Harbor,
*. El Alamein,
*. Caspian Border.
2. Also the second sector of the Battle of the Bulge map it is so hard for the attacker team to destroy the objectives and lead to the attacker team to leave the match.
Therefore we are hoping your fast to fix for these issues as soon as possible.

Message 41 of 53 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@T0TALfps 

Here is my report!

It is important that this glitch on the redacted map is fixed as soon as possible
, it is sad to have to report this type of gameplay, but this player BONDE_DOS_40 was making the glitch on the Redacted map, as you can see in the clip, I was using the Blasco and I knew there was already an STTnT outside the map, and out of nowhere the X6 appears outside the map, a smoke and the player appears through the smoke, and there was no spawn beacon in the corridor because otherwise my Blasco device would have reported it, it just showed that there were 2 beacon spawns in the corridor below and not where it appeared on the map, besides him other people did this in this round, and in others that I played, but in this one I was streaming and managed to catch it appearing through the smoke.

Clip

Message 42 of 53 (941 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SnubbyFighter Agree, defensive gadgets being stacked is not the cause and not just limited to redacted. I get this on all maps, PvP and PvE. It tends to worsen the longer a match goes on like there’s a memory leak and it just starts to lose track. Possibly also the reason for the crashes a lot of Series X players experience.

I also believe the time nudge feature makes it so much worse. I have to constantly rejoin games to find one below 20ms of time nudge. Once it hits 20ms it’s almost impossible to get a kill in a 1v1.
Message 43 of 53 (902 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes!!! Heart

Message 44 of 53 (856 Views)

★★ Guide
@T0TALfps It would be wonderful if we could get official mode servers running with less than 32 people. People in Australia aren't willing to queue so everyone hops into a limited xp portal server instead.

Official portal modes can be started with less than the minimum player count. People join after. Could we please do the same with the main modes? That way people can play instead of watching everyone else refusing to wait in queue.
Message 45 of 53 (802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DirectX Error crash fixed for Win11 I hope!
Having a I7-13700KF, 32gb RAM, Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC White Edition.
The game crashed every single time I started it up. I tried to play multiplayer, I tried to play solo. ALWAYS this DIRECTX ERROR!
Well, in my mind I was fiddling around to try solve this problem...and then it hitted me. WHAT IF!
So I putted in %temp% in my search on Windows 11. Temp map went up and there it was a Battlefield2042 map with some other dumb text in it. So I deleted that. Restarted the EA app, restarted the game and now it runs more flawless then it did before with zero crashes. I quit the game, restarted it and it goes fine now. No errors, no bluescreens it seems.
Yeah, it needs to re-allocate the shadow optimization every time you starts a game, but it doesn't crash anymore. I have even tried to re-install the game with zero success. So that gives a hint that this temp-map are still existing on the computer even if you are taking the game away and re-installing it. In that it seems to be a broken file of some kind that doesn't allow this temp-map to be deleted if game are deleted and re-installed. It didn't matter if I updated my Windows 11, my DirectX, my GPU, my brains, my food ehm, yeah EVERYTHING! The damn problem was still there. So here is atleast the steps for Windows 11.
I can say the times I started a match solo or multiplayer I had some hicups with the game. Didn't run as smooth as before and so on. But now it does. So I guess deleting this temp-map did something good to the game. I have seen many many many people having problems with this, and so did I and I have tried EVERYTHING except for this temp-map. 

1. Go to searchbar and type in %temp%

2. Find the map Battlefield2042 (with some other odd symboles in the name)

3. Delete the folder from you computer. Delete it completely, even with a bazooka if needed.
4. Restart the game, play and hold your thumbs it doesn't crash anymore. If it does after another update or so. Redo this event, or stop playing Battlefield 2042, because it seems better for your heart.

Message 46 of 53 (779 Views)

★ Guide

A huge quality of life improvement would be trying cross play off as default. Any efforts to play PlayStation only on Conquest results in empty servers. The hit registration across different hardware has always been less than ideal and finding servers with cross play off has always been an issue. 

Message 47 of 53 (764 Views)

★★★ Novice

RECON CLASS REWORK 

There are times that the recon class is just useless and theres also times where theres only one drone doing nothing i see the drones spamming the same enemy players just for the assist points. That has to be fixed in my experience if i had a dialog request option asking for a recon scan like in BF4 with the commander drone that would help players making an ambush, flanking , capturing solo a flag. If i could just scream for a drone scan when im alone in a enemy flag that would help a lot also the player that responded to my request just like a medic or an assault class should be given bonus points. 

*Drone scan request* Casper deploys drone and goes to assist any player that does not now where the enemy is. Casper gets a good spotting assist bonus for responding a request, the attackers destroy the enemy before they know where we are. 

MY EXPERIENCE 

i was a recon player in BF4 and i could stay on the drone the whole match guiding , my team mates through the map making sure THEY WHERE NEVER BE SURPRISED BY THE ENEMY in other words my team always had the enemy on the map because i knew what i was doing. The drone on bf 2042 cant cross a map for surviallance that should be changed. If i can survilance a good chunk of the map whitout moving is a good thing for snipers. for example if im in A flag and my team is making an attack on G falg how im supposed to spot the enemies in that flag without moving from my position (that should be fixed)

Other thing is that a real drone is small and hard to damage in real life  i do really inssist in making the recon class more useful 

THINGS TO ADD 

MAX DRONE RANGE FOR BETTER MAP SURVILLANCE 

DRONE SHOULD HAVE THE MOTION SENSOR AGAIN FOR SENSOR ASSIST IN BUILDINGS 

DRONE SPOTTING REQUEST OPTION TO LET KNOW THE RECON CLASS ASSIST ME AND SPOT ENEMIES FOR THE "ENTIRE TEAM" ESPECCIALLY FOR AMBUSH ATTACKS AND SOLO PLAYERS CAPTURING AN ENEMY FLAG LIKE ME. 

THIS IS A GOOD ONE , THE RECON CLASS SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE ABLE TO 3D PING ENEMIES FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM TO SEE (I CAN 3D PIN ENEMIES IN THERE ACTUAL POSITION SO MY TEAM MATES DONT HAVE TO USE THE MAP)

THATS A RECON CLASS WORTH PLAYING.

DIOLOG VOICE LINE OPTIONS 

" DRONE REQUEST FOR DEFENDING " "(WE ARE SURROUNDED SPOT THE ENEMY !!!!) (WE ARE DEFENDING KEEP AN EYE  ON THE OBJECTIVE )

" DRONE REQUEST FOR AN ATTACK "  (SPOT ENEMIES SO I CAN ATTACK !!!!!)  (KEED AN EYE ON US WE ARE ATTACKING !!!!) (WE DONT SEE THE ENEMY MAKE A DRONE SCAN !!!!!)

HOPE TO SEE THIS CHANGES IN THE GAME, THE GAMEPLAY OF THE RECON CLASS WIL BE MORE FUN AND REALISTIC TO PLAY. 

THE 3D RECON PIN SPOT BONUS 

THE DRONE REQUEST ANSWERD BONUS 

Message 48 of 53 (740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@IRecklessv, hello!

I'm sorry that they write here. There were no other options. Please help me. 07.01.2024 banned on your server "{{ EPIC RUSH ~ BEST MAP ~ FAST XP ~ 120 PLAYER! }}". Nickname Saven_CHS. I don't understand why the ban came. I don't play with additional software. I followed the rules of the server. Maybe this is a mistake? (I attach a screenshot and error code: // 11:84002S:62007S:-21196577450:7208964Q)

I have been playing only on your servers for more than a year without any problems. I can upload my videos where the game will be visible. Please help me unlock it. EPIC RUSH servers are my priority. It would be a shame to unnecessarily lose the opportunity to spend time on them. I hope for your understanding. Help, Help, Help Embarrassed

P.S. In fact, I'm buying a GAME PASS subscription just for the sake of BATTLEFIELD. After work, I relax in the game on the servers. It's a shame to lose the opportunity to play here. Please help me, please!!!!

Message 49 of 53 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still experiencing mid-game crashes on Xbox Series X as are multiple others. I just want to play your game. 

Message 50 of 53 (453 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help