unable to play the add ons from bf4 premium edition

by lumbee52

Original Post

unable to play the add ons from bf4 premium edition

★★★ Newbie

i downloaded the add ons from battlefield 4 premium edition but  when i click on one of the add ons to play i get the original campaign from battlefield 4.i cleard the cache in the ea app and restarted my pc but it didnt do any good.

Message 1 of 3 (393 Views)

Re: unable to play the add ons from bf4 premium edition

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @lumbee52,

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Verify Installation: First, ensure that the add-ons are properly installed. Sometimes downloads can get interrupted or files can get corrupted during installation. Check your game's installation folder to confirm that all the add-ons are present.

2. Update Game: Make sure your Battlefield 4 game is fully updated to the latest version. Sometimes, add-ons may not work properly if the game itself is outdated.

3. Check Add-on Activation: Once installed, you may need to activate the add-ons within the game. Sometimes add-ons need to be enabled in the game settings or through the game's menu. Check there to see if the add-ons are listed and enabled.

4. Restart the EA app: If you're playing through EA app, try restarting the EA client. Sometimes, simply restarting the client can resolve issues with add-ons not showing up.

5. Verify Account Ownership: Ensure that you're logged into the correct EA account that owns the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition and the associated add-ons. Sometimes, if you're logged into a different account, the add-ons won't show up.

6. Reinstall Add-ons: As a last resort, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the add-ons. This can sometimes resolve any issues with corrupted files or incomplete installations.

If none of these steps work, there may be a deeper issue with your game installation or account. In that case, you may need to reach out to EA support again and provide them with as much detail as possible about the issue you're experiencing. They may be able to offer further assistance or escalate the issue if necessary.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: unable to play the add ons from bf4 premium edition

Hero
Hi @lumbee52 Just to check, we're you expecting the DLC to add more single player content? I might just be mis-reading what you've said, so thought I'd ask.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)