Re: "Activate Your Game" issue (BF4)

by Molotov22719

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Activate Your Game" issue (BF4)

★★ Novice

I'm having an issue launching Battlefield 4. It is asking me to activate my game. I try to log in with my email and pass and it gives me an error. I try to log in with my username and pass, it works but then stays on this screen. I try to click to enter my product code and nothing happens.

The window says "Activate Your Game". When I sign in, it gives me a red X and says enter product key, but this button does nothing. I do not get a place to enter it. I haven't played the game in a while. Today I tried and got this issue. I tried to activate by signing in to my account, now it says I am signed in, and there is a button that says "Enter Product Key" but clicking it does nothing. I have tried to restart it a few times and restarted my computer and repaired the game, but no luck

I also tried to delete licenses from %programdata%, no luck

I'm playing on PC via the EA app

Message 1 of 3 (333 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I talked to support but they weren't very helpful. They just said it happens because it's an older game.

It worked for me the next day by itself. Try again in a day or two. Verification of older games is just wonky.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same.

Origin is no longer alive Frown

Message 2 of 3 (173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I talked to support but they weren't very helpful. They just said it happens because it's an older game.

It worked for me the next day by itself. Try again in a day or two. Verification of older games is just wonky.

Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)