PS4 - Oceania Server [V/c] administrators

★★★ Newbie

Who are administrators on V/C? 

Message 1 of 7 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4 - Oceania Server [V/c] administrators

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @Oat_Milk24,

Battlefield 4 servers are privately owned, so it's very hard to pinpoint who owns a specific server. If possible, you should talk to an admin on the server while playing or join the Discord of the server to gather needed information.

Best regards,

danisoff

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (253 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @Oat_Milk24,

Battlefield 4 servers are privately owned, so it's very hard to pinpoint who owns a specific server. If possible, you should talk to an admin on the server while playing or join the Discord of the server to gather needed information.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 7 (254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey 

Server owner isn't private information as it states clearly but I want to know who the appointed "admins" are. 

Message 3 of 7 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Oat_Milk24,

Unfortunately, nobody on this forum can provide you with the wanted information. You will need to contact the server owner for details like that.

If they have a Discord server, that would be a good place to start.

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 4 of 7 (240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@danisoff Hey, unfortunately server creator hasn't been online in probably 5 years and admin is creating problems for everyone. I am going to talk to studio team.
Message 5 of 7 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Oat_Milk24 I'm sorry to say that, as mentioned already by @danisoff, it's unlikely that anyone here can provide this information unfortunately. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 6 of 7 (233 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Thanks for the help @ElliotLH, sometimes, unfortunately it's just not possible to provide information on certain topics. I hope @Oat_Milk24  will be able to find the wanted information from someone on the mentioned server. 

Best regards,

danisoff

Message 7 of 7 (220 Views)