Is it possible to still get Battlefield 4 Community Dogtags?

by ApplyingVaseline

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it possible to still get Battlefield 4 Community Dogtags?

★★ Novice

Hello there DICE and Dev Team.

I am trying to obtain the Community Dogtags. Is it still possible and if yes then how. Also how can I obtain the exclusive dogtags.

Message 1 of 6 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is it possible to still get Battlefield 4 Community Dogtags?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @ApplyingVaseline Most of the exclusive ones can't be obtained as theyre no longer awarded (E.G The one for being an Answers HQ Hero is no longer awarded), or werent available to the community, like the ones for being an EA employee at the time. There are some, however, which can still be obtained, such as the 4th Floor tag. (Nope, you're being ad idiot, Elliot, that's one for playing the Hardline beta)

It'll probably be similar for the Community ones, where they'll largely be unavailable now as they may have involved certain missions at the time etc. A few may still be obtainable still, though.

It might be worth checking the ones you're interested in on the Battlefield Wiki or checking the unlocked requirements for them in Battlelog.

Edit: Incorrect info struck out.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

ihopewellmeetagain

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (410 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @ApplyingVaseline Most of the exclusive ones can't be obtained as theyre no longer awarded (E.G The one for being an Answers HQ Hero is no longer awarded), or werent available to the community, like the ones for being an EA employee at the time. There are some, however, which can still be obtained, such as the 4th Floor tag. (Nope, you're being ad idiot, Elliot, that's one for playing the Hardline beta)

It'll probably be similar for the Community ones, where they'll largely be unavailable now as they may have involved certain missions at the time etc. A few may still be obtainable still, though.

It might be worth checking the ones you're interested in on the Battlefield Wiki or checking the unlocked requirements for them in Battlelog.

Edit: Incorrect info struck out.

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 2 of 6 (411 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey there Elliot.

Thank you for the Solution. I will try and get the 4th floor DogTag but are the Dogtags where you had to buy specific products still available or do you think they still exist? If so where can I find them?

Message 3 of 6 (400 Views)

Hero
@ApplyingVaseline There is a chance that those could still work, but it may be that the codes have now expired. I suppose that if you could find the specific products from a retailer still then you could try it and see what happens. It might be a bit risky though, and could make you waste your money.

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 4 of 6 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

Where can I find the 4th floor tag? I have looked at almsot every video and the only thing I found is that I had to pre register and play in Battlefield hardline. Is that still the case?

Message 5 of 6 (381 Views)

Hero

@ApplyingVaseline wrote:

Where can I find the 4th floor tag? I have looked at almsot every video and the only thing I found is that I had to pre register and play in Battlefield hardline. Is that still the case?

@ApplyingVaseline I know I replied to your DM already, but for anyone else reading the thread: that's me being silly and confusing the 4th Floor tag with something else. 

ihopewellmeetagain
Message 6 of 6 (350 Views)